• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Could still be that they got the info from OP's escapades. I remember seeing it listed on at least one other site. What gives these guys or any retailer listing credibility?

If Yoshi's Land is real, I really hope it's a real platformer. Yoshi and Donkey Kong went through an endless phase where they were just gimmicky games that no one liked. Donkey Kong got his groove back, and I hope Yoshi does too (there is no game called Yoshi's Island DS).

Median

Could still be that they got the info from OP's escapades. I remember seeing it listed on at least one other site. What gives these guys any credibility? In fact they look pretty shady.

Futureshop is owned by Best Buy and is a giant Canadian big box electronics retailer.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Wow...so I am going to say that DQX is confirmed for NA and that some form of Metal Fear and Resident Evils are coming.

tumblr_mdus3nn2va1rpxlpshx.jpg

Wtf is yoshis Land!???

Wat?

Jungle Beat is much better with the bongos.

I know, but it also needed an expensive peripheral used only with one other game. It was a great game meant to sell an expensive peripheral, and it wasn't at all accessible because of it. Wii version is inferior, but it's not being sold with a gimmick that costs too much.

Rehynn

I know, but it also needed an expensive peripheral used only with one other game. It was a great game meant to sell an expensive peripheral, and it wasn't at all accessible because of it. Wii version is inferior, but it's not being sold with a gimmick that costs too much.

Well, it's probably easier for me to look back on the game with sweet nostalgia because I got the game with the bongos for $10, haha. But it's definitely better with bongos!

On topic: I want Yoshi U to be a 2D sidescroller with a more zoomed-out view + more speed than Mario.

rjc571

Banned
Wat?

Jungle Beat is much better with the bongos.

If by "is much better" you mean "controls like shit", I agree! The bongo controls are nothing but a lame gimmick.

On the topic of Yoshi's Land, I'm not getting excited until it's actually revealed, because even if it exists I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be some low-rent glorified minigame like Touch & Go.

Top Bottom