• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Trike

I tried to delete everything. Didn't work? I dunno. I added myself as a regional admin. Don't know if that went through either. Messing around on there I did find some curious messages by Yoshiomi Kurisu. That is who hatena-chris is.

First message is dated 2012/12/01 09:30:00: WiiU will be released tomorrow!
Second messaged is dated 2012/12/10 09:30:00: Big titles will be released this weekend, so there are more messages on Miiverse.

GrayFoxPL

The ninjas already took care of him.

Nintendo just posted this footage of OP as a warning:

ibfjthLOFXRIFs.gif

Codeblue

I tried to delete everything. Didn't work? I dunno. I added myself as a regional admin. Don't know if that went through either. Messing around on there I did find some curious messages by Yoshiomi Kurisu. That is who hatena-chris is.

Second messaged is dated 2012/12/10 09:30:00: Big titles will be released this weekend, so there are more messages on Miiverse.

You should ask a mod to try to recreate it.

Carl

Aw shit.

Why would you make yourself the admin? They will use GAF to take you down now that you admitted it :O

Have you posted the Kaz pics yet? Seal the deal

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
OP linked the thumbnails, but postimage doesn't seem to have a way to put the urls back together. It scales them to 180w.

for instance
0006.jpg

is this
0006.jpg

but the urls are totally different.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. An image host that can't even display images at the right size for everything. Perhaps the WiiU won't be the most incompetent thing of the day.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Delete all the admins and write "WHO WATCHES THE MIIVERSE MODERATORS?"

Top Bottom