• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESRB Watch: Chulip coming to PSN/PS3 (PS2 classics)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
eWrLh.png

Gameplay video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtKdgteqsQE

iammeiam

This game is sort of amazing; I liked the idea and atmosphere, but the game really hates the player and continually tries to make you rethink your decision to play.

I'd probably buy it again though.

This game is sort of amazing; I liked the idea and atmosphere, but the game really hates the player and continually tries to make you rethink your decision to play.
Not a problem for me; I have the game somehow or another, but the PS2 refuses to read it at all.

mollipen

Still haven't played very much of my physical copy, but sure, why not. I love that some actual effort has been put into getting some of the fun, niche PS2 games into the digital PS2 library.

Is there a chance they'll speed up the load times? They were horrendous in the original.

Also that video makes the game look like an action-packed "fifty kisses per minute" rollercoaster. SO much unglamorous work before you can successfully put the moves on the towns people.

GhaleonQ

I wonder how long it'll be before GhaleonQ is in this thread.

Hey, all, what's going in h-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKISSUKISSU.

No reaction from Yoshiro Kimura, but the really funny playthrough that I ripped off from Nico Nico Doga is here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0BEC272AC81FB453&feature=plcp .

I'm not going to pretend that the game is not extremely hostile to the player (though, like other Lovedelic-related games, this is for an artistic purpose), but it's quite well-designed (even if you don't like the rules, they "work"), very sweet, and rewarding.

My suggestion for the undecided is, "Would you play a Modern Space Quest with artistic pretensions?" It will make you laugh and play cautiously about the same amount as that would.

Such a weird and enjoyable game. Hopefully the digital copy includes the walkthrough, unless they want some frustrated gamers.

Persona7

Banned
Such a weird and enjoyable game. Hopefully the digital copy includes the walkthrough, unless they want some frustrated gamers.

PS2 classics include the full manual. All you have to do is hit the PS Button and scroll down the list and you can view the manual. You can even zoom in and out.

Top Bottom