• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix opens new Theatrhythm Final Fantasy teaser site

Bukana

if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPhone') != -1) { location.href="sp/index.html"; }
else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPod')!=-1){ location.href="sp/index.html"; }
else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Android') != -1) { location.href="sp/index.html"; }
else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Windows CE

LOL

Cataferal

Digital Foundry
A new RPG sub-series using Theatrhythm mechanics for its battle system would be the best news.

An iOS port is the likely shot though.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPhone') != -1) { location.href="sp/index.html"; }
else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPod')!=-1){ location.href="sp/index.html"; }
else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Android') != -1) { location.href="sp/index.html"; }

LOL

Welp.

Can't wait to tap to the beat on my phone's inaccurate capacitive touchscreen with my disgusting sausage of a finger!

This is a fucking great game, though, so buy it anyway if you missed the 3DS version.

Sophia

LOL

CALLED IT!

*does happy dance*

Gartooth

LOL

Hahaha, well thats settled!

LOL

Well that's cleared that up, lol

Eusis

A new RPG sub-series using Theatrhythm mechanics for its battle system would be the best news.

An iOS port is the likely shot though.
Oh man, that actually would be genuinely interesting. But, yeah, probably just an iOS port to get some extra money and because it's a relatively safe fit, though I'd probably want a capacitive stylus for this one.

Thoraxes

Can't wait to tap to the beat on my phone's inaccurate capacitive touchscreen with my disgusting sausage of a finger!

This is a fucking great game, though, so buy it anyway if you missed the 3DS version.

Thinking of the smudging you will do all over the screen is murdering me inside.

LuuKyK

Well, you guys should expect a lot of mobile games especially after that Wada report about how hard is it for a mobile game not to be profitable for them.

pyrandes

an iOS/Android port seems like an easy bet. I originally thought it would happen when Symphonica was originally released (with its pretty similar playstyle).

LOL
Game, Set & Match

LOL

uh, all this says is to redirect the page if you're viewing the page on a mobile device

Noi

A bit bummed about no Vita release since it'd make the Event FMVs not look as bad, but I'll likely buy it on Android.

...As long as they release the Android version outside of Japan anyway. :mad:

Shinta

Banned
This will fit iOS pretty well actually.

Dear god that teaser site is obnoxious though, gives me a headache.

jbug617

Banned

LOL

What does Windows CE mean there?

Effect

So chances are this game is going to end up on iOS, etc yet it's still not up for purchase on the 3DS eShop!?

Top Bottom