- GG team 1 - WRPG fantasy IP. Probably 2015.
- GG team 2 - Killzone 4 for PS4. Launch window game, Fall 2013 to mid 2014.
- MM non tearway team - New creative IP doing whatever the hell it does, Fall 2014 at the earliest
- ND team 1 - Finishing up TLOU and then working on DLC while some of the team starts working on TLOU2 or a new IP for PS4 which will be a 2015 title.
- ND team 2 - Uncharted 4 or new IP Mid/Fall 2014.
- SSM team 1 - Stig's team. New FPS IP. I have a feeling that their involvement in starhawk was really to test out vehicles for this IP. Launch title, Fall 2013.
- SSM team 2 - Finishing up GOW:A then work on DLC for it while part of the team starts working on GOW4 for PS4. Probably 2015.
- Sony Bend - no ps4 games, unfortunately. Either Uncharted GA2 or Syphon Filter game for psv
- SP team 1 - Rumored to be 2 teams, so team 1 working on new IP for PS4's launch, Fall 2013.
- SP team 2 - infamous 3 for ps4. Mid 2015.
- PD - should have been split into 2 teams as well, but they're not. GT6P for PS4 launch, GT6 release Fall 2014/Mid 2015.
- SCEJ - Finishing Rain and Puppeteer for PS3. Ideally they would have some JRPGs cooking, new IPs, Dark Cloud, LoD, etc, but can't expect much from them, just some more patapons and locoroccos. Or maybe The Last Guardian in 2017.
- Sony San Diego - Finishing MLB 13 for ps3/psv and working on next generation engine for ps4. MLB14 will be on ps4/3/v in March '14.
- SCE London - more casual stuff. Home, Singstar, Buzz, wonderbook ps4
- SCE-Guerilla Cambridge - Finish Killzone mercenary for vita. After that, help out the other teams
- Evolution Team 1 - My guess is wipeout PS4 for launch, Fall 2013. IIRC most of the Liverpool staff got relocated to other SCE teams, I am guessing a lot of them went to Evolution
- Evolution Team 2 - Probably a new racing IP in the veins of burnout, PGR
- SOE team 1 - Making planetside 2 patches/DLC and prepping Planetside 2 PS4 with cross play
- SOE team 2 - Making everquest next for PC/PS4
- Gaikai - working on making PS+ even better and offering a netflix like rental service for games as well as a netflix like competitor for video streaming on psn
QD and RaD are not Sony so I did not comment on them.
Originally Posted by HooYaH
One of those teams is probably making the new PS4 UI and Home 2.
UI is probably SCEJ or SCE London, I also think Home will be cross platform and would be better served to be used on Gaikai's servers.