• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Spazznid

ibtUGMdCE5Wj4N.png

if1s5KRNWwL6e.png

Darkdeus

holy shit indeed.

please sir, may you share with us your mods? what are your enb settings/version?

hell just upload your ENB to mediafire, i need it right in my veins.

Hey I have the steam version of GTA 4 so I'm using a really old version of IcEnhancer. It's the 1.07.0 beta for EFLC. I'm also using Better City Textures and DKTronics70 textures. Let me know if you have trouble finding the IcEnhancer ENB tho.

Hey I have the steam version of GTA 4 so I'm using a really old version of IcEnhancer. It's the 1.07.0 beta for EFLC. I'm also using Better City Textures and DKTronics70 textures. Let me know if you have trouble finding the IcEnhancer ENB tho.

I've already got it and GTA4 installed. just curious of your settings files cuz, dat atmosphere.

Koroviev

What are your system specs?

Darkdeus

Those shots were downsampled from 4K so that may help. Also I use a trainer to change the weather for shots. The cloudy day shots are particularly easy to make look realistic. I have pretty crappy system actually. I have a e8400 oc to 4ghz, gtx 470, and 6gb ram. Those were running at about 10 fps : (

Koroviev

Those shots were downsampled from 4K so that may help. Also I use a trainer to change the weather for shots. The cloudy day shots are particularly easy to make look realistic. I have pretty crappy system actually. I have a e8400 oc to 4ghz, gtx 470, and 6gb ram. Those were running at about 10 fps : (

Don't feel bad. You've done a good thing for humanity.

Zeth

I don't know where to ask this question, so I'm going to try here. Any suggestions on where to start mod-wise for making Deus Ex HR look better? Is ENB the main thing?

Raptomex

I just wish there was an auto installer or some easy way to make sure you have everything installed mod wise.
Agreed. I have to redownload everything. But I guess it's all worth it. And I think I'll check out this "Blue Planet" mod.

Top Bottom