• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 probably getting announced February 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

educator

Great news since I truly enjoyed The Witcher 2. I consider that game to be one the best RPGs i´ve played in recent years. Linear or open world - I dont care. All I know is that whatever CD Projekt RED goes for, it´ll be awesome!

dekline

ic6XhZetWOnbx.gif

Can't fucking wait

KageMaru

I'm happy to find out Witcher 3 is further along than Cyberpunk. For some reason I thought Cyberpunk was their next game and we'd have to wait longer for Witcher 3.

That said, I can't fucking wait to see Witcher 3!!!

Ps3 will get no love for whatever reason. Id purchase the first two in a bundle but its not happening.

Shame too since I was interested to see how Witcher 2 would have turned out on the PS3. Would have double dipped for that system too =/ Everyone should be able to experience that amazing game.

Binabik15

I just want the crazy creatures 2 was lacking. The first game was way more Witcher-y in that regard I felt.

And I want an old woman with
a fucking vampire monster in her basement

Vasili2K38

Woah, The Witcher 3 reveal five days before my birthday!? And they're directly saying it will be fully open-world? OMFG :dies:

Seriously, if they manage to have a open-world game with the detail and atmosphere if The Witcher games.. :O

gdt

Fully open world Witcher 3? Dunno if like.

The environments in TW2 were insane....I want more of that. No copy paste forests to walk through.

Well, whatever it is, I'm there.

Edit: I also like the structure of TW2. ME like.

antitrop

So fucking hyped. I bought a $700 GPU just to play The Witcher 2 maxed out at release (that Ubersampling). Bring it on.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
That would actually be a tough choice, though, unlike Roach and Iorveth. As well all know, Iorveth was strongly favored by the large majority of players).

Did they actually release stats on that?

Edit:

Gladiator is 13.6% while Spellbreaker is 8.4%. Roche seems notably favored.

Solo

YES YES YES

NOW ALL YOU WHORESONS WHO SIDED WITH IORVETH WILL EAT ROCHE'S BOOT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT

Death to the squirrels!

mileS

I was under the impression that Roche was the popular choice. Esp on NeoGAF.

also...

PEOPLE! The mutant's pursuing me!

Roche is the better character, but I liked the story better on Iorveth's path. Saskia was awesome. Going to be real disappointed when she's not in part three, which I expect.

EDIT: Vulcano's Assistant knows what's up.

Dantis

If Witcher 3 gets announced in Feb, and P5 gets announced next week.

Well, let's just say that this will be the best year for announcements ever.

Also, Roche > Iorveth. Roche's act 3 is seriously boss.

I think people just naturally stick with the character they met first. Also I think they dropped the ball on making Roche act like the unsavory character they often tell you he is. Would have made the choice a bit more even.

Kind of impossible for her to be.....
Well maybe in your play through, but there are plenty of ways to make it possible. Still, the option of it being impossible usually eliminates them.

zkylon

zkylewd
I like both of them, but went Iorveth on my first and only playthrough simply because I always side with rebels.

Also Saskia :3

Solo

I think people just naturally stick with the character they met first. Also I think they dropped the ball on making Roche act like the unsavory character they often tell you he is. Would have made the choice a bit more even.

I dunno man,

Choose Iorveth: Roche is still a bro, Iorveth is a whiny dick
Choose Roche: mega-bro status confirmed for Roche, Iorveth is still a whiny dick

Solo

So it's actually realistic to think that The Witcher 3 is further in development than Cyberpunk and will hit sooner? That would be amazing.

The Witcher 3 2014/2015
Cyberpunk 2015/2016

Maybe?

Dantis

So it's actually realistic to think that The Witcher 3 is further in development than Cyberpunk and will hit sooner? That would be amazing.

The Witcher 3 2014/2015
Cyberpunk 2015/2016

Maybe?

Well it has to be completely seperate teams, right? So you'd expect that Cyberpunk would have started development beforehand? Otherwise surely The Witcher guys would have been working on that instead.

EDIT:
It's not completely impossible. But, I agree she won't be.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507025

In case you didn't see it.

Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom