• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGLeaks: PlayStation 4 "Orbis" Roadmap

UKN9t.gif

Deadstar

As said earlier, if it ships with a PSEYE variant, they don't need to. Hopefully you can keep using any BT headset off the shelf.

Is that good enough? I don't want to be screaming into something with voice chat coming out of the tv. It's just not elegant. Sure, a lot of people have a blutooth headset but it's annoying to charge and set up.

Zoe

Is that good enough? I don't want to be screaming into something with voice chat coming out of the tv. It's just not elegant. Sure, a lot of people have a blutooth headset but it's annoying to charge and set up.

The bf used it for the Resistances and COD's. I didn't hear any complaints about it.

Massa

You don't need to scream at all, just talk normally.

Orionas

Banned
guys first info came out... Didnt like personally what I read about it, but I am not sure if I have to say it...

ps: I posted it in another website and they removed it in 30 seconds!! hahaha That makes it even more accurate.

thuway

guys first info came out... Didnt like personally what I read about it, but I am not sure if I have to say it...

ps: I posted it in another website and they removed it in 30 seconds!! hahaha That makes it even more accurate.

Pray tell, what was it?

Top Bottom