Announced in Dengeki Playstation this week:
- Coming out on May 28 2013 for PS3
- 7480yen for the regular edition, 10480yen for the "Premium TV Sound Edition"
- The Premium TV Sound Edition contains 30 extra music tracks from all the various series featured in the game, and can be used as a sort of extra custom soundtrack setting in the game
- It's a Kamen Rider one-versus-many action game, so it's kinda Musou-ish in that sense, but it also has bike action
- You can ride around on the bike and fight enemies, or get down and battle them in person as well
- Looks to include only Heisei series so far
- Form Change is part of the gameplay systems
- The graphics are said to be pretty good, hope that's true
- Kuuga, Agito, Den-O, W, Kabuto, OOO, Fourze, and Wizard are confirmed in the article, and non-lead riders will also be featured in the game, like Kamen Rider Gatack from Kabuto. Lots of characters.
2ch rumor says that this mysterious bandai namco game is actually
-lock if it is old-
edit: it seems like it's pretty much confirmed. May 28, 2013 / PS3