• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not even Wake-Up Club can save the Vita

I don't even know how to feel about this thread - as an enthusiastic Vita owner it makes me sad - I kind of feel like I'm part of that band continuing to play music as the Titanic sinks into the icy waters of the Atlantic.

The coming press conferences will be very interesting, if Sony unveils the PS4 it'll likely eclipse anything that could possibly save the Vita - and yet they need to give it enough coverage and support to show people it will have long legs.

The conundrum is whether they unveil the PS4 or show their support for the Vita, unless they somehow manage to do both but we all know they'll probably end up shoehorning in some stupid gimmicky tech demo to appease their investors.

Emitan

My Best Buy still has Vita stuff o:

BBKXARsCcAAqQI0.jpg

At least with some consolation to Sony, here in the Philippines, the PS Vita is outselling the 3DS, just dropped by at my local Datablitz store.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Besides Ragnarok Odyssey, Lumines, Wipeout, and Ridge Racer, there's not much I could want on the system. Right now, I'm watching those games and buying them when they get cheap/reasonable. And when the system finally drops in price/dies in retail, I'll buy one then.

I love Ridge Racer, but I just cannot recommend the game on the Vita, unless you like paying for a small part of the game and getting the rest through micro-transactions. This is what killed it for me, because I was looking forward to it.

Even when it launched, you were able to get codes to get some more cars/tracks/songs but there weren't that many.

Top Bottom