legacyzero
(01-27-2013, 11:24 PM)
GIMME!
DieH@rd
Old gif of the game:

Takao
Hello friend!
Have you heard the good news about Medabots?!

Originally Posted by H_Prestige

Black tones are even better on OLED. Dat inkiness.

not with dat mura
James Sawyer Ford
(01-27-2013, 11:25 PM)
Tearaway looks beautiful too

Can't translate the article to see if there's anything in store for us this week about it as well
GMN
Killzone is a boring and mediocre franchise, so color me not excited. and even if it looks fantastic, i'm sure the typically dull art direction will sour it enough so that its technical merits won't matter
H_Prestige
Banned

Originally Posted by DieH@rd

Old gif of the game:

That environment looked so hot. That's what I expect from Killzone, not alien jungles.
BigTnaples
(01-27-2013, 11:27 PM)

Originally Posted by H_Prestige

That environment looked so hot. That's what I expect from Killzone, not alien jungles.

Soo good.

Any word on release date?
prwxv3
(01-27-2013, 11:27 PM)

Originally Posted by GMN

Killzone is a boring and mediocre franchise, so color me not excited. and even if it looks fantastic, i'm sure the typically dull art direction will sour it enough so that its technical merits won't matter

Killzone actually has good art direction minus the ISA designs.
test_account
XP-39Cē
(01-27-2013, 11:28 PM)
EDIT: Nevermind, i guess maybe those scans are available on the official website?
BibiMaghoo
The last hope for a good FPS on Vita.

Resistance was bad. COD was worse.
Grisby
Never noticed that silenced pistol in the above gif before now.
GMN

Originally Posted by prwxv3

never been impressed
VanWinkle
(01-27-2013, 11:29 PM)

Originally Posted by GMN

Man, I really thought you'd be interested, with you being such a big fan of the Vita and all.
Akainu
(01-27-2013, 11:30 PM)

Originally Posted by prwxv3

We need a shadow marshal stealth game.
Bradach
I hope there's some gyro aiming. And online co-op where you just talk to each other naturally using the vita's mic
Musiol

Originally Posted by test_account

EDIT: Nevermind, i guess maybe those scans are available on the official website?

It isn't scan. It's officially posted by magazine at their website.

As for Tearaway - yes, new info as PSXExtreme will go to subscribers (monday/tuesday). I'll make summary from Killzone article, BUT I've got first know when embargo will end and I can publish (It's some kind of world exclusivity for press ).
Last edited by Musiol; 01-27-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Wynnebeck
Banned
(01-27-2013, 11:31 PM)

Originally Posted by GMN

never been impressed

We get it. You don't like Killzone.
Ein Bear

Originally Posted by BibiMaghoo

The last hope for a good FPS on Vita.

Resistance was bad. COD was worse.

It blows my mind that they pinned thier FPS hopes on fucking Nihilistic instead of doing it in-house.
GMN

Originally Posted by VanWinkle

Man, I really thought you'd be interested, with you being such a big fan of the Vita and all.

i'm interested in Tearaway and Soul Sacrifice. nice try, though.

Originally Posted by Wynnebeck

We get it. You don't like Killzone.

i was not aware that responding to a comment in disagreement with my comment was a crime. Or do you just have a problem with dissenting opinions?
test_account
XP-39Cē

Originally Posted by GMN

Killzone 2 is one of my favorite games in this generation, so i'm very excisted. Killzone 3 also had potential, but i didnt like the map designs that much compared to Killzone 2. And the Operation mode that is in Killzone 3 is also great :)

Originally Posted by Musiol

As for Tearaway - yes, new info as PSXExtreme will go tu subscribers (monday/tuesday). I'll make summary from Killzone article, BUT I've got first know when embargo will end and I can publish (It's some kind of world exclusivity for press ).

Yeah, i saw some mention of it after i first posted, so i edited it. Thanks for the confirmation :)
Last edited by test_account; 01-27-2013 at 11:33 PM.
nofi
Banned for kicks

As for Tearaway - yes, new info as PSXExtreme will go tu subscribers (monday/tuesday). I'll make summary from Killzone article, BUT I've got first know when embargo will end and I can publish (It's some kind of world exclusivity for press ).

Huh? If it's in the magazine, it's fair game, surely?
Oyashrio-Sama
(01-27-2013, 11:32 PM)

Old gif of the game:

I'm not a huge FPS fan but that gif makes me want to try it out.
Musiol
(01-27-2013, 11:33 PM)

Originally Posted by nofi

Huh? If it's in the magazine, it's fair game, surely?

Yeah, but magazine isn't out yet until Wednesday. And that day will probably embargo go out.
ZeroAKA
(01-27-2013, 11:34 PM)
I hope that melee can be executed by buttons. The touchscreen melee controls in Uncharted annoyed me almost as much as the gyro-balancing sections did.
nofi
Banned for kicks

Yeah, but magazine isn't out yet until Wednesday. And that day will probably embargo go out.

Ah, you said it would land with subscribers before that.
Darknight

Originally Posted by Tallshortman

AKA get to play as helgast.

Was it me the only one who found the PS3 intro awesome with the whole helghast infiltration? The menu and font used were very well used. Now I dont really want a Helghast only side but more like better, more memorable protagonists. I hate the nameless joe crap they pulled with Killzone/Resistance franchise. Like the enemy is always on the box art. Really lame. (although helghast are cool)
VanWinkle
(01-27-2013, 11:36 PM)

Originally Posted by GMN

i'm interested in Tearaway and Soul Sacrifice. nice try, though.

Man, you got me. I can't believe I missed all those posts where you mentioned your interest in those.
Musiol
(01-27-2013, 11:37 PM)

Ah, you said it would land with subscribers before that.

It should if post office won't f*ck up with this. If not, I'll have my copy tomorrow/day after tomorrow.
Cyberia
(01-27-2013, 11:38 PM)

Originally Posted by BigTnaples

Soo good.

Any word on release date?

According to the guy who shared the details a release date will be announced this week.
Pie and Beans
Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
(01-27-2013, 11:38 PM)
I hope both this and Tearaway are this year. Both look incredible, my Vita demands more AAA efforts.
Drencrom
(01-27-2013, 11:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Tallshortman

AKA get to play as helgast.

Amen
GMN

Man, you got me. I can't believe I missed all those posts where you mentioned your interest in those.

maybe that's your problem for making assumptions, man.
Sophia
I have really really high hopes for this, especially in the multiplayer department. All that info just sounds great.
nofi
Banned for kicks

Originally Posted by Pie and Beans

I hope both this and Tearaway are this year. Both look incredible, my Vita demands more AAA efforts.

Killzone is almost certainly this year. Summertime ish.
VanWinkle
(01-27-2013, 11:41 PM)

Originally Posted by GMN

maybe that's your problem for making assumptions, man.

I guess you're right. Out of morbid curiosity, though, could you point me in the direction of a couple of those posts?
Musiol
(01-27-2013, 11:42 PM)

Both of them this year.
Wynnebeck
Banned
(01-27-2013, 11:42 PM)

Originally Posted by GMN

i was not aware that responding to a comment in disagreement with my comment was a crime. Or do you just have a problem with dissenting opinions?

I have no problems with dissenting opinions. What I am saying is that your comment was dismissive in tone prompting my reply. Of course, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand so if you want to discuss it further, you can PM me.
Iacobellis
(01-27-2013, 11:43 PM)

Old gif of the game:

If you look closely when you see the player's arm, that is where the main menu resides.

BigTnaples

Originally Posted by Cyberia

According to the guy who shared the details a release date will be announced this week.

Awesome thanks.
James Sawyer Ford

That's what I would expect.

Right before the PS4 onslaught in the fall (hopefully)
GMN

I guess you're right. Out of morbid curiosity, though, could you point me in the direction of a couple of those posts?

i'm not going to go digging through my posting history just because you made the idiotic assumption that i will hate every Vita game because it's on the Vita. maybe it should have occurred to you that there are people who would consider the Vita library to be lackluster. i didn't like Killzone on the PS3, i really doubt I'll like it here.
Illithid Dude
(01-27-2013, 11:44 PM)
I'm so hard right now. This looks... amazing. If we only het Killzone and Tearaway before the Vita bows out, then I can die a happy man.
BigTnaples
(01-27-2013, 11:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Iacobellis

If you look closely when you see the player's arm, that is where the main menu resides.

Good catch! Looks like they kept that arm menu idea from the original prototype video. Should work well with the touch screen.
Shayan
Banned
(01-27-2013, 11:45 PM)
day 1

a fan of the KZ series
Iacobellis
(01-27-2013, 11:45 PM)

Originally Posted by BigTnaples

Good catch! Looks like they kept that arm menu idea from the original prototype video. Should work well with the touch screen.

Imagine the moment you tap on an option, your arm moves down and you're already in the game.

Dat instant cartridge load times.
VanWinkle
(01-27-2013, 11:46 PM)

Originally Posted by GMN

i'm not going to go digging through my posting history just because you made the idiotic assumption that i will hate every Vita game because it's on the Vita. maybe it should have occurred to you that there are people who would consider the Vita library to be lackluster. i didn't like Killzone on the PS3, i really doubt I'll like it here.

True. I can't believe I made the assumption that you dislike the platform just because almost every single Vita post you have made has been negative. How could I have been so daft?
highrider
(01-27-2013, 11:46 PM)
I'm dying for a good fps on my vita. Cod and resistance were ok, but I'm hoping this will be a definitive leap in quality and content.
Cyborg
(01-27-2013, 11:48 PM)
Damn that looks sick
Djin1979
(01-27-2013, 11:49 PM)
The VITA needs more AAA titles, I can't wait Wednesday for additional infos about this KZ.

Talking about Soul Sacrifice, do we have a date for the western release ?
Iacobellis
(01-27-2013, 11:49 PM)

Originally Posted by pickle

I'm dying for a good fps on my vita. Cod and resistance were ok, but I'm hoping this will be a definitive leap in quality and content.

It definitely will be. I can see 2013 and onwards being the definitive "Year of the Vita", as Sony would like to put it. Killzone and Tearaway this year, Uncharted: GA 2 and Gravity Rush 2 in the future.

"The future is looking bright."

That should definitely be Sony's new slogan for the Vita.