• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Mercenary details from Polish magazine, showing back up next (this?) week

DieH@rd

Banned
Old gif of the game:

imUzVb98KWyJU.gif

Killzone is a boring and mediocre franchise, so color me not excited. and even if it looks fantastic, i'm sure the typically dull art direction will sour it enough so that its technical merits won't matter

prwxv3

Killzone is a boring and mediocre franchise, so color me not excited. and even if it looks fantastic, i'm sure the typically dull art direction will sour it enough so that its technical merits won't matter

Killzone actually has good art direction minus the ISA designs.

VanWinkle

Man, I really thought you'd be interested, with you being such a big fan of the Vita and all.

Bradach

I hope there's some gyro aiming. And online co-op where you just talk to each other naturally using the vita's mic

Musiol

EDIT: Nevermind, i guess maybe those scans are available on the official website?

It isn't scan. It's officially posted by magazine at their website.

As for Tearaway - yes, new info as PSXExtreme will go to subscribers (monday/tuesday). I'll make summary from Killzone article, BUT I've got first know when embargo will end and I can publish (It's some kind of world exclusivity for press ).

Man, I really thought you'd be interested, with you being such a big fan of the Vita and all.

i'm interested in Tearaway and Soul Sacrifice. nice try, though.

Wynnebeck said:
We get it. You don't like Killzone.

i was not aware that responding to a comment in disagreement with my comment was a crime. Or do you just have a problem with dissenting opinions?

test_account

XP-39C²
Killzone 2 is one of my favorite games in this generation, so i'm very excisted. Killzone 3 also had potential, but i didnt like the map designs that much compared to Killzone 2. And the Operation mode that is in Killzone 3 is also great :)

As for Tearaway - yes, new info as PSXExtreme will go tu subscribers (monday/tuesday). I'll make summary from Killzone article, BUT I've got first know when embargo will end and I can publish (It's some kind of world exclusivity for press ).
Yeah, i saw some mention of it after i first posted, so i edited it. Thanks for the confirmation :)

nofi

As for Tearaway - yes, new info as PSXExtreme will go tu subscribers (monday/tuesday). I'll make summary from Killzone article, BUT I've got first know when embargo will end and I can publish (It's some kind of world exclusivity for press ).

Huh? If it's in the magazine, it's fair game, surely?

ZeroAKA

I hope that melee can be executed by buttons. The touchscreen melee controls in Uncharted annoyed me almost as much as the gyro-balancing sections did.

Darknight

AKA get to play as helgast.

Was it me the only one who found the PS3 intro awesome with the whole helghast infiltration? The menu and font used were very well used. Now I dont really want a Helghast only side but more like better, more memorable protagonists. I hate the nameless joe crap they pulled with Killzone/Resistance franchise. Like the enemy is always on the box art. Really lame. (although helghast are cool)

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I hope both this and Tearaway are this year. Both look incredible, my Vita demands more AAA efforts.

Sophia

I have really really high hopes for this, especially in the multiplayer department. All that info just sounds great.

Wynnebeck

Banned
i was not aware that responding to a comment in disagreement with my comment was a crime. Or do you just have a problem with dissenting opinions?

I have no problems with dissenting opinions. What I am saying is that your comment was dismissive in tone prompting my reply. Of course, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand so if you want to discuss it further, you can PM me.

I guess you're right. Out of morbid curiosity, though, could you point me in the direction of a couple of those posts?

i'm not going to go digging through my posting history just because you made the idiotic assumption that i will hate every Vita game because it's on the Vita. maybe it should have occurred to you that there are people who would consider the Vita library to be lackluster. i didn't like Killzone on the PS3, i really doubt I'll like it here.

I'm so hard right now. This looks... amazing. If we only het Killzone and Tearaway before the Vita bows out, then I can die a happy man.

Iacobellis

Good catch! Looks like they kept that arm menu idea from the original prototype video. Should work well with the touch screen.

Imagine the moment you tap on an option, your arm moves down and you're already in the game.

Dat instant cartridge load times.

VanWinkle

i'm not going to go digging through my posting history just because you made the idiotic assumption that i will hate every Vita game because it's on the Vita. maybe it should have occurred to you that there are people who would consider the Vita library to be lackluster. i didn't like Killzone on the PS3, i really doubt I'll like it here.

True. I can't believe I made the assumption that you dislike the platform just because almost every single Vita post you have made has been negative. How could I have been so daft?

highrider

Banned
I'm dying for a good fps on my vita. Cod and resistance were ok, but I'm hoping this will be a definitive leap in quality and content.

Djin1979

The VITA needs more AAA titles, I can't wait Wednesday for additional infos about this KZ.

Talking about Soul Sacrifice, do we have a date for the western release ?

Iacobellis

I'm dying for a good fps on my vita. Cod and resistance were ok, but I'm hoping this will be a definitive leap in quality and content.

It definitely will be. I can see 2013 and onwards being the definitive "Year of the Vita", as Sony would like to put it. Killzone and Tearaway this year, Uncharted: GA 2 and Gravity Rush 2 in the future.

"The future is looking bright."

That should definitely be Sony's new slogan for the Vita.

Top Bottom