• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

mr_nothin
Banned
(01-29-2013, 08:12 PM)

Originally Posted by The Faceless Master

what can they really do man? just make it completely out of bounds? then the war will start at the inbounds line.

BF1943 didn't even give points if you killed people in their base and people did it anyway!

Do like they did in the original games and allow them to be capped/captured. If you capture all the bases and stop them from respawning then you win. But noooooo, we cant punish people for being bad these days.
Anton Sugar
(01-29-2013, 08:22 PM)

Originally Posted by mr_nothin

Do like they did in the original games and allow them to be capped/captured. If you capture all the bases and stop them from respawning then you win. But noooooo, we cant punish people for being bad these days.

It also demands very well-designed maps...which you certainly can't claim of the base maps.
waypoetic
Banned
(01-29-2013, 09:17 PM)

Originally Posted by The Faceless Master

what can they really do man? just make it completely out of bounds? then the war will start at the inbounds line.

BF1943 didn't even give points if you killed people in their base and people did it anyway!

Give you a 3,2,1,DEAD order. Baseraping sucks man. I spawn and i die. Just look at what happens at Metro when either of the teams get pushed back to their "bases" - it's just a long ass wait for the tickets to run out at that point. People equip LMG's and sniperrifles and just... Uh.
TheVoidDragon
(01-29-2013, 09:22 PM)
I think it would be awesome if it was a sea based map for Air Superiority and it had some sort of AA boats, that way you won't have half the team on the ground using Stingers.
SirButterstick
Banned
(01-29-2013, 09:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Nirolak

Huh, so this does line-up with the DLC rumors that were attached to the Battlefield 4 rumors then.

Wait, what's this now? Can someone fill me in?

BF3 is the finest game to come out of this generation, hands down.
Anton Sugar
(01-29-2013, 09:55 PM)

Originally Posted by SirButterstick

Wait, what's this now? Can someone fill me in?

BF3 is the finest game to come out of this generation, hands down.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498308
LiquidMetal14
hide your water-based mammals
(01-30-2013, 03:16 PM)
THe best online shooter (to me) just for better. Damn.