• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 being teased?

12341.png

Oh snap.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yeah because Uncharted is the only thing he works on.

I love Uncharted, I really really do, but I don't understand why everybody's so desperate for Uncharted 4. Naughty Dog have never made a fourth game in a franchise that wasn't a spin-off, and they've never brought a franchise across generations. Obviously, if a new Uncharted comes around, I hope it's great, but Naughty Dog should feel more free to make the games they want to.

Come on Naughty Dog, we've seen enough Nathan Drake for the time being, why not go back to Jak for your Orbis Debut. God knows I'll buy an one on launch if that we're the case.

JordanKZ

If it's another Uncharted game on PS3? No thanks. Uncharted 3 pushed that console as far as it was going to go and it felt like a shot for shot copy of 2 at times.

However, if it's Uncharted on PS4? Shit... I'd play that just for the eye candy.

Sid

I love Uncharted, I really really do, but I don't understand why everybody's so desperate for Uncharted 4. Naughty Dog have never made a fourth game in a franchise that wasn't a spin-off, and they've never brought a franchise across generations. Obviously, if a new Uncharted comes around, I hope it's great, but Naughty Dog should feel more free to make the games they want to.
Which of their previous IPs was as successful as Uncharted?

Of course I'm gonna buy the game like a sucker but I think the franchise got stale with 3 imo.

oh and dude was awesome in The Hobbit

Dyno

There is a whole lot of Last of Us that I want to enjoy before I even think about another Uncharted.

I've only played the the 3rd game one time so another playthrough is in the cards at some point.

Uncharted is my FAVOURITE new IP this gen. However I am 100% against [UC4] being on PS3. I have <--- TLOU for dat Naughty Dog crave.

UC4... PS4 or bust, Sony.

Top Bottom