• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED's 2013 Lineup

zroid

Banned
Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey, Monster Hunter, Animal Crossing, Pokémon and now Rune Factory.

L9bwRfA.jpg

vareon

Only two more games need to be translated for me to have a perfect 3DS year. Square Enix, Level 5 and Capcom, please step forward.

Hasney

A while back I asked what the definitive versions - in English - of the Ys series were, and for 1 and 2 the votes were roughly split between Chronicles and the TG-16CD version on the Virtual Console.

Does Chronicles+ on the PC change that in any way? In particular, does it have the TG-16CD soundtrack available?

It is really the PSP version, complete with the changeable artwork and choice of sountracks, although the choices are the PC88 version, original Windows version or new live orchestra version.

Not sure if they'll add anything more to the Steam localisation.

I will get four of the five.

Now I just need to wait for a (white) Vita price drop.

I still want that buttery dungeon RPG from the other thread though!

zroid

Banned
Is Valhalla Knights any good? Never heard of it before, except maybe in passing.

Also: don't forget they're still releasing Pandora's Tower this spring!

Riposte

Ys: Memories of Celceta is for Vita right? Damnnnn guess I'm jumping on the first 200 deal I see.

Is this the latest and best Ys game?

Setre

Rune Factory and Ys? Just take all my fucking money XSEED, it's yours! Oh, you can have all my love as well, if you're into that kind of thing.

Is Valhalla Knights any good? Never heard of it before, except maybe in passing.

Also: don't forget they're still releasing Pandora's Tower this spring!

The VK series has been mediocre at best.
Hope this one turns out decent, as personally, the series is on it's final strike for me.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Good for Rune Factory, Killer is Dead and Ys Celceta.
I see Deep Silver is just publishing Killer is Dead in Europe. I hope they'll take on the other two titles I mentioned.

ys45

I'm prepared to double dip for the sole purpose of encouraging XSEED to continue being awesome.

Yeah they deserve that

I've bought every Ys games on Steam even tough i have the original japanese version on PC and PSP .

friz898

I want a job with XSeed.

And like has been popular say the last 24-72 hours ..... Vita is really getting some love 2013.

VK 3, Ys: Celceta, Tearaway, and KZ:Merc...

I'm not complaining at all, but if there was a Vita Game Heaven, and they announced all these plus showed off more Soul Sacrifice and Phantasy Star Online 2, and any thing else they have coming that I'm not thinking about...perhaps some connectivity or application features coming, it seems as though it would have been a proper event.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Ahhhhh Celceta... This a good day. Soon, I'll become someone who has played Ys 1-7, and people will finally respect me.

mclem

It is really the PSP version, complete with the changeable artwork and choice of sountracks, although the choices are the PC88 version, original Windows version or new live orchestra version.

Not sure if they'll add anything more to the Steam localisation.

The PSP version was named 'Chronicles', wasn't it? What exactly is the '+'?

Isn't this XSeed's first 360/PS3 title?
Samurai Shodown: Sen is their first 360 title. Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls is their first PS3 title.
I wondered what they do with the dev/test kits. They rarely used them.
Well, they haven't released a multiplatform title until now.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Wow, Chronicles+ is soon.

Celceta being scheduled for Fall at least gives me some time to mull over the purchase of a Vita and hope for more interesting US colors/save up for an import.

Top Bottom