- Resident Evil 6: 4.8 million (up from 4.5 million initial shipment -- New RE6 Forecast: 5 million)
Capcom Co., Ltd. would like to announce that net sales increased to 72,699 million yen (up 44.6% from the same term last year) in the 9 months of fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. As for profits, operating income increased to 9,838 million yen (up 45.9 % from the same term last year), and ordinary income increased to 10,054 million yen (up 72.6 % from the same term last year). Net income for the current period increased to 6,645 million yen (up 104.9 % from the same term last year).
Capcom: "the flagship title "Resident Evil 6" (for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360), despite recording brisk sales when it debuted, subsequently lost its momentum, resulting in the failure to achieve planned sales and fulfill its role as a driver of sales expansion."
- Resident Evil 5: 6 million (up from 5.9 million)
- DMC: Devil May Cry forecast: 1.2 million units
- Dragon's Dogma: 1.3 million (up from 1.2 million)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U and 3DS (budget) were also very successful.
- Resident Evil 5 Pachinko Slot Machine in Japan: 35,000 units sold
- Dead Rising 2: 2.5 million (up from 2.4 million)
- Devil May Cry 4: 2.7 million (up from 2.6 million)