- 360 version is sub HD. PS3 is 720p
- 360 runs at unlocked frame rate, PS3 at capped at 30.
- 360 has tearing (even tears during CG videos)
- PS3 has big drops and goes to 20 FPS during action
- PS3 and 360 lighting is same as Lowest on PC.
In the final call, it's hard to recommend either console release, but at a push we find the 360 one marginally more playable due to it holding above 30FPS through thick and thin. The PS3 version offers certain advantages in the image quality department, such as running at the full 720p framebuffer, as opposed to the 360's softer sub-HD output, but when the frame-rate drops for Sony's console it's ultimately even more of a distraction.