• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SONY Announcement Bingo

EvB

OK, so the fun is about to begin!

The next gen is about to start because Sony says so.

Let's see just how many bingo squares you can get based upon your own predictions and past conferences.

I've found this handy site that lets you enter 25 words and it will make you a card
http://print-bingo.com/bingo-cards-custom.php

Here's mine

xFMdNOw.png

Pagusas

Elden Member
Dear OP,

Please delete/destroy/burn the card you made. Then proceed to replace it in your first post with the card made by Dusk Golem. Also if you have time go to a bingo hall sometime and sit, watch and learn what it is, how its played. You might have some fun and win some money! (or die of 2nd hand smoke).

Thank you,
~

Sylver

Banned
Killzone 4 PS4 tech demo with new controller and compatible with EyeToy 3.0 and Move.
Versus XIII long trailer remains PS3 title.
PlayStation World is Sony's Miiverse (no Home shit this time).
Trailer PlayStation Cloud BC for PSVita and PS4.
No Naughty dog PS4's title trailer.

This will be 2 minutes, then 58 minutes about Wonderbook.
Nothing about Vita.

EvB

Dear OP,

Please delete/destroy/burn the card you made. Then proceed to replace it in your first post with the card made by Dusk Golem. Also if you have time go to a bingo hall sometime and sit, watch and learn what it is, how its played. You might have some fun and win some money! (or die of 2nd hand smoke).

Thank you,
~

Pretty terrible bingo card there OP.

Do you even BINGO?

But you don't even have a card that is playable....

Bingo is played with a 5x5 card, not the monstrosity you made...

Have you played Bingo before OP?

That appears to be a checkerboard, actually.

thats unwinnable

I'll play. Editing this post with mah bingo card.

Also, the rows aren't equally sized. That said, I expect a lot of these to happen.

This is nothing like a bingo card.

Have you ever seen a bingo card? That's definitely not what they look like.

I don't think that is how bingo works.

You have zero odds of winning with that card.

I'm not sure you know how bingo works

Hey EvB have you ever seen a bingo card?

that isnt a bingo card

OK OK!

dorkimoe

Can we add a box for Gran Turismo Video that people argue over real or cgi for 5 years before the game releases 9 years down the road

edit: ^ lol future, thats a good one. We should play a drinking game, drink when they say future

mclem

Hmmm, wonder if I have time to populate my card generator before the raid in WoW starts. Would enough people benefit from it if I did?

Top Bottom