- Jack Tretton told Pach they definitely will not charge $599 again.
- Thinks the PS4 will launch at $399.
- Strongly thinks Kinect 2.0 will be bundled with 720 and make it more expensive than PS4
- Thinks everything on PSN (like Netflix, etc) will be behind a paywall, except multiplayer
- Feels certain The Last of Us will have a PS4 version
- Talked to Sony about Agent, Sony's words: "It's still under development".
- Nintendo's not going anywhere. Can go 20-30 years losing money like they are now before being in trouble.
Starts around the 34 minute mark: http://www.gamertagradio.com/new/201...ter-interview/