• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3(?) screenshot tweeted by Avalanche Studios founder - Reveal at E3?

ekim

http://instagram.com/p/WPwBJvpwlb/
imageskuuf.jpg

imagepnrau.jpg

It looks like Just Cause 3 / new Mad Max game, unveiling at E3, release on PS4 / PC at least.

"Avalanche Studios" was one of the studios Sony said was supporting the PS4.

BearPawB

Banned
Would be awesome it had a stylized 1920's vibe. Something akin to Crimson Skies mixed with JC 2

EDIT:

Oh it's mad max? i guess that is cool too

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like this is the year of Square Enix with all their upcoming games coming out (from their publishing side) if Tomb Raider does well with sales commercially. All those IPs they have now to fulfill all the time through out the years could really benefit them starting from this year. They need a few good hits after a few bad performances.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Just Cause 2 was one of the most fun open world games I played this gen. So you can bet your ass I'm ready for this. I'm just wondering if it'll be cross gen or not.

Midou

Hope they implement some mods into core game though, like multiple ropes and stronger ropes. That opened up so much more cool shit to do. Likely day one.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That can't be JC3

Looks very retro/oldish in nature

Look at the plane with 2 tails and it looks like a propeller for a blimp

Most likely it's the Mad Max game, unless JC3 is hinted of going back in time...

JC2 was awesome

Screenshot couldn't look more like ass but this is pure hype building at this point. I hope they take a Saint's Row swing and just make everything more nuts than JC2.

MormaPope

Banned
Think about this everyone, Just Cause 3 being shown before the Mad Max game, even though the Mad Max movie is supposed to be released in 2014, so Just Cause 3 is going to be revealed and shown before their currently developed game Mad Max, which basically has to come out in 2014?

Stat!

My biggest disappointment with JC2 was lack of official co-op but more over how bland the world felt.

It felt empty, and boring. Even the enemy AI felt like drones with no real intention. They need to take a page out of Red Dead Redemption's book. Scale the size of the world back. People won't really care but make it more dense. Make it seem like Rico is a part of the world instead of the world existing for Rico only.

Keep it the way it is for stunts. Let us do more, with our friends, and create more havoc. But let us feel like the world is alive.

Pojo_King

Neo Member
That can't be JC3

Looks very retro/oldish in nature

Look at the plane with 2 tails and it looks like a propeller for a blimp

Most likely it's the Mad Max game, unless JC3 is hinted of going back in time...

JC2 was awesome

Or it could just be a sepia filter used for god knows what reason. I higly doubt this is Mad Max.Where there even planes in Mad Max? I thought it was called the Road Warrior.

MormaPope

Banned
Unless somehow giant airships fit into a Mad Max game the pic in the OP probably has nothing to do with it.

Look at them pants and gloves dude, exact same character model in both pictures.

Or it could just be a sepia filter used for god knows what reason. I higly doubt this is Mad Max.Where there even planes in Mad Max? I thought it was called the Road Warrior.

Ask the director and writers of the reboot why there's planes and blimps. Besides, the game doesn't need to be exactly like the movie per say.

Top Bottom