• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Nirolak
Mrgrgr
(03-02-2013, 06:33 PM)
Nirolak's Avatar
The person in question previously worked on ZombiU, so I'm not sure if that's getting a sequel.



Source: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/03/...ng-on-new.html
Penguin
(03-02-2013, 06:39 PM)
Penguin's Avatar
Seems like it may just be one person who hasn't updated yet

https://twitter.com/Onejos/status/307894907559899139
Nirolak
Mrgrgr
(03-02-2013, 06:40 PM)
Nirolak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Penguin

Seems like it may just be one person who hasn't updated yet

https://twitter.com/Onejos/status/307894907559899139

But November 2012 is after E3 2012 no?
grimshawish
Banned
(03-02-2013, 06:41 PM)
Wii love U really.
JordanN
Junior Member
(03-02-2013, 06:43 PM)
JordanN's Avatar
Something something horribly slow CPU. No Wii U game does physics at the moment.

It will be funny if the Wii U version runs the best (which it should).
DragonSworne
Satoru Iwata and his Trilateral Commission cronies are suppressing the truth about Retro. Wake up, sheeple!
(03-02-2013, 06:44 PM)
DragonSworne's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

Something something horribly slow CPU. No Wii U game does physics at the moment.

It will be funny if the Wii U version runs the best (which it should).


Physics is done by RAM
Aostia
Member
(03-02-2013, 06:49 PM)
Aostia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nirolak

The person in question previously worked on ZombiU, so I'm not sure if that's getting a sequel.



Source: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/03/...ng-on-new.html

coundn't be a zombiu sequel coming also to other platform?
Alistair Roo
Member
(03-02-2013, 06:51 PM)
Alistair Roo's Avatar
Damn
I saw "Rayman, ZombiU" and PS360 and I was like.. Holy fuck!! ZombiU going multiplatform too
lol wouldn't be surprised tho
Nirolak
Mrgrgr
(03-02-2013, 06:51 PM)
Nirolak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aostia

coundn't be a zombiu sequel coming also to other platform?

It could.

If you chop off limbs that would have a notable physics component.
Zoramon089
Banned
(03-02-2013, 06:52 PM)
Zoramon089's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nirolak

It could.

If you chop off limbs that would have a notable physics component.

Doubtful
Gonzo The Great
Member
(03-02-2013, 06:53 PM)
Gonzo The Great's Avatar
It's probably just Rayman Legends, and Ubisoft never intended to make it a Wii U exclusive.
Hiltz
Member
(03-02-2013, 06:55 PM)
Hiltz's Avatar
ZombiU would be feasible to do on 360 and PS3. It may not feel quite as unique as the Wii U version, but just make the inventory menu appear in real-time with a transparent HUD on the screen or something like that to simulate the sense of vulnerability while the player is preoccupied with performing tasks.
Nirolak
Mrgrgr
(03-02-2013, 06:55 PM)
Nirolak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zoramon089

Doubtful

Well I'm not expecting it because the game bombed, but I'm just answering the question.
DragonSworne
Satoru Iwata and his Trilateral Commission cronies are suppressing the truth about Retro. Wake up, sheeple!
(03-02-2013, 06:57 PM)
DragonSworne's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gonzo The Great

It's probably just Rayman Legends, and Ubisoft never intended to make it a Wii U exclusive.

It was initially announces as multiplatform then later switched to Wii exclusive
Zoramon089
Banned
(03-02-2013, 07:01 PM)
Zoramon089's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nirolak

Well I'm not expecting it because the game bombed, but I'm just answering the question.

Did we actually get sales for it? I thought next to NSBMU and the Sonic racing game it was the next most successful WiiU game.
EightBitNate
Member
(03-02-2013, 07:03 PM)
EightBitNate's Avatar
Boom Blox
Nirolak
Mrgrgr
(03-02-2013, 07:04 PM)
Nirolak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zoramon089

Did we actually get sales for it? I thought next to NSBMU and the Sonic racing game it was the next most successful WiiU game.

It was, but Harker seems decidedly unhappy, and is like King Ubisoft Info, so...

Edit: To note, Sonic wasn't the second most successful one, Scribblenauts was.
Margalis
Banned
(03-02-2013, 07:05 PM)
I don't understand. What is the news here? Basically every game these days has some sort of physics in it.
cacildo
Member
(03-02-2013, 07:14 PM)
cacildo's Avatar
WiiU? Oh no this game is gonna be awful a train wreck

Wait, is this on xbox too? Amazing game beautiful goty

Thread Tools