• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ono tweets picture of Deep Down running on PS4

raven777

09e0a009.jpg

Ono tweeted how he got to play around with the deep down and how he can change the camera because it is actually real time running on PS4.

source

rvy

Banned
Ono, this isn't 2001 anymore. You can't fool us like that. The game will not have that kind of animation during gameplay.

Violater

The fuck am I looking at.
E3 can't come soon enough and end all this madness.
Or will it...

Also the real/cg meme takig gaf by storm is the worst shit to happen on the site for a long while.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ono tweeted how he got to play around with the deep down and how he can change the camera because it is actually real time running on PS4.

So it's like the Wii U Zelda demo. Yeah.

Let's see what their actual retail release looks like in 3 years time.

Violater

What's so hard to accept about the possibility of an impressive next gen game by capcom..
I still don't get that..

People convinced themselves soooo hard that next gen won't be noticeable.

Nothing hard to accept in that, just the shit they showed onstage was not realtime.

BibiMaghoo

What's so hard to accept about the possibility of an impressive next gen game by capcom..
I still don't get that..

People convinced themselves soooo hard that next gen won't be noticeable.

Damage . Control.

Actually, it is because we have only seen part of next gen. I imagine it will be more believable when we see the new Xbox games looking like this aswell

Deep Down indeed looks amazing, most people think its a tech demo but I think that's just really what the power of the PS4 is going to be and allow developers to amaze us

Top Bottom