• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield 4 Trailer (TV Commercial)

Skab

If you want change make a new IP, that trailer was the anti-thesis of the older Battlefields. Put 64 players with guns on a giant map with vehicles scattered about and watch the chaos.

What makes you think that BF4 doesn't have that? It's not like this is the first game with a SP side to it.

But keep freaking out if it makes you feel better.

Shitty music I'd rather listen to dubstep.

ibfS2iuuXuNXvO.gif

Kydd BlaZe

This thing is guaranteed to sell like fucking gangbusters. GAF may hate the song choice, but "Run this Town" was a huge song when it came out, and Rihanna is basically a pop icon. If this is a commercial or ad that will air from channel to channel, it will grab the attention of millions of folks glued to their tvs. This would be about as mainstream as it gets, to be honest.

At any rate, the footage looked pretty hot IMO. Can't wait for the real thing, later tonight.

Robertto

Neo Member
meh some heavily scripted over the top campaign does nothing for me. have an open ended sandbox style campaign which clicks so much more with the spirit of the battlefields series, then call me. in the meantime ill be rolling my eyes in the corner.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
First Black Flags, now this.

Mainstream secrecy in AAA gaming is pretty much dead.
I know about a soon to be announced game thats going to take everyone for surprise
:3

Lets go BF4!

Also, I'd rather BF4 follow CoD campaign-wise if it means it's decent.

I'd rather Battlefield do their own thing instead of being an even worse CoD. Their whole shtick is being the "wide," vehicle and destruction heavy military shooter. Use that in the singleplayer design instead of making another overly scripted, QTE laden waste of time.

A full 17 minutes of gameplay?

Oh my god, so hyped now! Looks incredible! Even at 240p! Battlefield 4 is going to be amazing, isn't it?

The song choice was pretty weird though, whatever Rihanna song that is doesn't even go along with the video very well.

Guys this trailer would have been so much better if it featured my favorite pop synth indie local band. Fuck off, who cares it works. Hyped.

Odrion

Banned
Love is a BATTLEFIELD.

HAHA YES.

edit: Also of course the gameplay is going to be the singleplayer, I believe Battlefield 3 was the exact same way.

Top Bottom