• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAN OF STEEL Trailer 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus.

Yeah I don't know about this one. Trailer starts out strong but loses me when the 'triumphant' music starts. Plus, the name Zachary Snyder doesn't really inspire confidence.

I am actually glad they didnt show anything. Keep most of it a surprise for the actual movie!

UrbanRats

"It's not an S, in my world, it means hope"
"Well here it's an S.."

That woman's a prick.

--
Film looked alright though, i'm looking forward to Shannon going nuts.

The action looks great, but this trailer was definitely more cheesy and more in line with what most people "expect" from a Superman film, as in not very interesting.

The first trailer hyped everyone I knew, even though they laughed when I said "Hey, that new Superman movie looks cool".

Will still drag people to the theatre to see this.

And Michael Shannon, always awesome.

An-Det

Wow that looks good. I wasn't expecting much when it was announced but the trailers for this have been fantastic.

Simo

Fucking marvelous. So much good stuff in there and that music...

Somebody get Hyphen in here, bro deserves a medal.

This trailer is full of this.

d2aa550c_boldstate-hype-train.png

Snaku

Banned
Why not just modify what we have from John Williams, if in the end you end up with this crap?!

Because they don't want it to be associated with the Donner films because of reasons! Even though it features the same characters, the same premise, the same costumes, etc. But music? No sir, fuck you kindly.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Well, I am excited. I think it looks great.

So does this mean that Lois Lane is trying to track down Clark before he becomes Superman? Following the trail of his heroics?

Looks really fun, always look forward to a new Zimmer score even though his output has been a little hit/miss lately.

Do we know if Clark is even a reporter in this, or just some hobo wondering around doing good deeds?

No thanks. It's amazing how little I have any hype for this. Wish I could be cheering the same as you guys, but I just CAN'T get those feels here. :/

Toa TAK

Banned
"It's not an S, in my world, it means hope"
"Well here it's an S.."

That woman's a prick.

Isn't that usual for Lois Lane? Or am I missing something?

Great trailer, I'm glad it reused a lot of footage. Don't need to see that much for me to get pumped. And the music rocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom