• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Evil Within (PS3/360/PC/NextGen, idtech5, Tango/Bethesda, 2014): [Up: New Info]

Loving all the 90s feel to trailers atm; bit hockey and not very gamey but cool enough.
Screens remind me of RE4.

Awesome name too.

Facism

TEMMMPPPZZZ NEXT HYPE.

Literally the only game i'm looking forward to from here on out. Everything else can get bought used.

Nibel

I think you got me wrong... Dead space looks like shit compared to this.

i6iv4c8XFbIzQ.gif

Wow, looks cool. I'm pretty excited!

Although....looks a little bit too action-y (not that they'd have much alternative to get funding) and I don't like the design of Safe-Head or w/e he is.

Love Shinji Mikami, I'm gonna be all over this. Also, a PC release is great.

Where are Tango Gameworks based? Are they ex-Platinum? ex-Clover? ex-Capcom? ex-what?

Man, that live-action trailer was not even remotely scary outside of that one jump scare. Way to leave a first impression. The screens do look cool, though.

That trailer is so cheesy I can barely even begin to comprehend who signed off on it. It's atrocious; like an even cheesier version of American Horror Story.

ChapaNDJ

Banned
These screens looks great and the trailer is quite nice.
I expect nothing, but a masterpiece coming from Mikami.
Day one pre-order on PC for me.

Laranja

Holy shit, is survival horror back? I'm so fucking excited for this! Oh boy, oh boy!

I'm also very pleased to see that this looks a bit more psychological than Resident Evil, maybe Mikami will deliver the Silent Hill experience that Konami hasn't been able to for the past nine years!

Top Bottom