• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Miiverse Screenshot Thread

Sanic

Kinda interesting how great ZombiU looks in these shots. I always thought the art was great, but it was being held back a bit by the tech. Looking at these scaled down images, everything looks just right.

Tehalemi

laughing-smiley-016.gif

Great thread. Nano Assault Neo shots will be godlike.

Reminds me I need to go back and finish zombie u!

I need to too. School keeps getting in my way...

The very first time I played this section the game decided to randomly spawn a
electrified, teleporting zombie in the sewers
. I'm fairly certain you normally weren't supposed to encounter this zombie until later in the game, when it's introduced at the
daycare center
. It was terrifying, being trapped in waist high water, near pitch darkness, with that thing buzzing about.

This was the scariest part of the game for me. I took breaks every so often my chest was pounding so hard.

Sevenchaos, those ZombiU shots are fantastic. I really love the way that game looks.
That dirty filter does wonders.

Jachaos

9KW5yyg.png

Testing if the Miiverse mods are over the top to see and ban some inappropriate content when hidden on a cow

FMkJNql.jpg

Assasssin's Creed III
I'll take the awkward pose

6SMS2ct.jpg

Assasssin's Creed III
Dumb ally always jumped on the dog and killed it in that part (instead of the enemy).

Nemesis_

Here are some I took with the intent to show them off.

or6xxnR.jpg

^ Just a screenshot from Nano Assault NEO because I thought it was stunning to watch unfold.

egzI3Ko.jpg

^ Cthulu fighting Link and some farmers with lasers in Scribblenauts Unlimited

l95vzc0.jpg

^ My encounter with a friend in ZombiU for the first time. I kind of wish that I toopk screenshots of the party apartment now, but oh well. :p Interesting to see the game has that kind of vignetting effect on the corners, never noticed it in-game.

Nemesis_

Man I just saw the ones in the OP that EatChildren posted. They are really great, do such a good job of showing off that rather bleak atmosphere that ZombiU loads on to you. Really good stuff *.*

8zAhoGd.jpg

Mass Effect 3 was startlingly good looking, even after playing the PC version beforehand.

omsWXJH.jpg

And here is Shepard's reaction when he was told he was on a Nintendo console.

WOW ZombiU looks fantastic. That will be a must buy once I grab a WiiU.

Wish the resolution was better on these but it will be a lot of fun reading through this thread.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Awesome thread. A screen shot from Kung Fu Rabbit - currently out in Europe and heading to America May 2nd.

50398386.jpg

Muku

loemdxL.png

LZzNJYx.png

vlvBtT2.png

Yeah, ignore my oversight on the Epona tune. I was so focused on other prats that I totally botched a couple notes.

iMerc

Where is this in Nintendo Land?

Also, how do you a screenshot with the Wii U? I've had one since launch and didn't know this was possible.

i mean this with utmost respect, but how do you get to be on an 'enthusiast forum' and not know about one the most basic functions of a system that you own?

again i don't mean any disrespect. maybe i'm just out of touch or something. :)

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
A couple more screenshots from slightly obscure Wii U games.

Bit Trip Runner 2:
95068311.jpg

Zen Pinball 2: (Earth Defense table)
81069656.jpg

It's a shame Tekken doesn't allow you to take screenshots. The fighters in Nintendo character costumes are hilarious.

Brofield

Where is this in Nintendo Land?

Also, how do you a screenshot with the Wii U? I've had one since launch and didn't know this was possible.
i mean this with utmost respect, but how do you get to be on an 'enthusiast forum' and not know about one the most basic functions of a system that you own?

Don't worry, you're not alone. I've been having a helluva time trying to find that option too, if I'm supposed to go through the home menu button or what.

And honestly I've seen the feature advertised sparsely, and the method of using it even less.

I didn't know how (or at least remember how) until this thread.

sakipon

Don't worry, you're not alone. I've been having a helluva time trying to find that option too, if I'm supposed to go through the home menu button or what.

And honestly I've seen the feature advertised sparsely, and the method of using it even less.

I see how one wouldn't find out how to use it, but not knowing about the feature? Surely you and Bologna have seen screenshots in Miiverse? There's quite a lot of them.

Question about screenshots: Let's say I reach a perfect moment in a game and then hit PAUSE. If I then hit HOME, does the screenshot show the pause screen? Or does it show the screen without the pause menu?

Basically I'm asking if, to create a perfect screenshot, do I have to be really fast when hitting the Home key or can I pause first?

Question about screenshots: Let's say I reach a perfect moment in a game and then hit PAUSE. If I then hit HOME, does the screenshot show the pause screen? Or does it show the screen without the pause menu?

Basically I'm asking if, to create a perfect screenshot, do I have to be really fast when hitting the Home key or can I pause first?

There's no need to press pause.

Also, I will never understand people who downplay ZombiU's visuals.

Top Bottom