• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda posts up new teaser picture, [Update: Full Sized Images]

Well when he says "this morning's tease is not related to anything @BGS_Devs is working on" he's referring to Bethesda Game Studios, the subsidiary of ZeniMax/Bethesda Softworks that makes Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

Man I would love to see some more of Prey 2 :( That game looked like it had real potential and we haven't heard much since they said it wasn't dead

Hindle

Banned
At a guess a Fallout style tv series. Maybe for MS new TV focus for the next gen?

Edit. Just seen its still gaming related.

You would think if it was a new IP they would just show it off and we'd have a trailer of some sort

Seems they're trying to build hype for a sequel of some sort.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
You would think if it was a new IP they would just show it off and we'd have a trailer of some sort

Seems they're trying to build hype for a sequel of some sort.

While I think this is a sequel, as the last new IP they revealed (Evil Within) had teases from Bethesda before its revealing (and still no gameplay videos after), I wouldn't count on that.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The only new IP that Bethesda has trademarked right now to my knowledge is Starfield.

I *think* that's the f2p game Battlecry is making, but I'm not sure.

While I think this is a sequel, as the last new IP they revealed (Evil Within) had teases from Bethesda before its revealing (and still no gameplay videos after), I wouldn't count on that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it known that Evil Within was in development before the actual reveal/trailer?

In a perfect world this would be a new Wolfenstein in the style of RTCW or ET. Still my favorite multiplayer shooters.

Alas, that is never going to happen.

Vico

What could 1960 mean?
GmotBNi.jpg

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it known that Evil Within was in development before the actual reveal/trailer?

Correct, for a year. But this was from Tango themselves, and they said very little, and it was under a different name. The actual info reveal was all teasers before it was revealed a year later. However, again Bethesda recently rated something on the Australian ratings board named Endless Summer, but this could be a codename.

I think its a sequel again, but I don't think we should rule out other possibilities as nothing concrete could be said.

Top Bottom