• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Maybe it was designed by Sharp.

Sharp-X68000.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
You can look through my post history to see my allegiances easily enough. Saying they're somehow "outplaying" MS for releasing a teaser of their box which they should have shown at the... uh... product announcement is pure folly though.

How is this different that every Xbox thread?

image.php
image.php

Dude, you really need to chill out. It's not even E3 yet sheesh.

You can look through my post history to see my allegiances easily enough. Saying they're somehow "outplaying" MS for releasing a teaser of their box which they should have shown at the... uh... product announcement is pure folly though.

image.php
image.php

Trolls doesn't justify trolls.
Besides, those two are approved by the hivemind, just ask a mod.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals

image.php
image.php

Then don't post man. Take it easy.

Jigolo

As much as GAF hates it, I'm happy that PS Eye will be bundled with the PS4. I know the price is gonna rise because of this but if Sony hadn't included it in every box it would've been a failure like Move was.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Looks pretty industrial in design. I'm okay with this. Good timing by Sony to steal as much thunder as they can. I would've done it 2-3 days ago though. By the time the media picks it up its going to be Xbox Xbox Xbox.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Why do so many people care? I was told during the PS4 event that it didn't matter what it looked like.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confused. Is it a black square? I'd kind of like that. Like the Gamecube, but shorter and not cubicle.

nib95

Banned
Why do so many people care? I was told during the PS4 event that it didn't matter what it looked like.

There's been many threads after the reveal in which Sony fans have talked about the console's potential design and it's importance. It just wasn't important to the success of the reveal. Sony played it smart. The rewards of which are being felt even now.

Audioboxer

There's a difference between not caring, and not caring if it's shown pre-E3 or at E3.

I care what it looks like because

- Do not want gloss (matte please)
- Do not want a stupid shape
- No external power brick please
- Make it small, but efficiently cooled

BUT

I care much more about the stuff we heard at the pre-E3 show than seeing a black box ;) To come away from that event moaning as much as some did about not seeing the design months before release was certainly grabbing for sure.

Izuna

Banned

I'm going to looking at the next console for up to another 6-7 years (if it repeats like last gen).

If looks didn't matter, we'd all buy the oldest versions of the consoles always.

Top Bottom