• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed 2013 - First [Two] Screenshots - Unveiling Tomorrow

strafer

EA published over their social media channels a first teaser-screenshot, which seems to be the new Need for Speed 2013! The picture has the caption Have no rules, show no mercy.

3b47OS7.jpg

http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/news/6785/

Goldrusher said:
Well, well, well, look what we have here.

The Rivalry Begins.
Learn More on May 23rd.

www.facebook.com/needforspeed

Deleted Tweet:

bk8evlhceaagcq9.jpgl09jrj.jpeg

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Criterion has said that they aren't working on a racing game right now. This game should be by EA Ghost.

Alex Ward clarified to say that he meant he wasn't working on one, but didn't rule out a separate team at Criterion making one.

That said, this year is almost assuredly Ghost.

BraXzy

Stick to Undercover style gameplay, and I might be interested.. there are enough racing sims out there that do that better

Goldrusher

About EA Ghost...

Last year Electronic Arts launched a new Swedish game studio called EA Gothenburg. It has been eight years since Dice moved from Gothenburg to Stockholm.

Dice have now decided to create a new studio, Ghost in the center of Gothenburg. Here development of new games for the Need for Speed series will take place. The goal is to be as reputable as Dice.

The responsibility for the studio was fell to Marcus Nilsson, who had been working for Dice since 2002 and been a part of Dice’s former manager and the recent EA- “hot shot” Patrick Söderlund’s immediate workgroup.

The choice was not a coincidence. Nilsson himself worked at the former Dice Gothenburg office before it moved to Stockholm eight years ago. He also led the development of Need for Speed shift and it’s a Need for Speed game that the new studio will develop.

:/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is this series 60fps yet?

Top Bottom