• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy in terrible Deadpool costume visits Marvel HQ to promote game

Salsa

http://youtu.be/CDVk7PQJPgM

iGSUBdjSeXPwQ.PNG

what

Haha never seen these Deadpool videos, but they are pretty great. Lost it at Pedobear.

Is he a fixture at these things? Is he company sponsored or whatever or just on his own?

D Piddy is one of those cases where no official cosplay could beat him. I would watch a movie of him just goofing around at all the cons.

That gif is gold

Not only that, but this thread is gold. Gold for...gifs...anyway...

The DP in the OP is nowhere near as good as the Comic Con DP. I remember thinking that when I saw his "debut" when he was promoting his game.

I'll always take all the DP I can get, but that might be the one I shy away from.

SheepishGrin.gif

Platy

Deadpoll vs Fanime 2013
The new one has some awesome stuff like Space Jam, Wreck it Ralph and Game & Watch .. actualy I think this is more awesome in the cosplay side of the stuff than the interactions xD

...but the end is priceless

J10

Banned
Deadpool kicking over Solid Snake sneaking around in the cardboard box gets me every fucking time. Someone gif that please.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.

This guy is such a fantastic joker. Like.. pulled from the pages. I was talking to a friends wife the other day who is a huge batman/joker fan in the past year or so and has been buying up old books and really getting into it. Shined her onto this guy as a "perfect example of cosplaying smart... it's not heath ledger .. but it's not joker... kind of a mix of the animated series, the comics and jack nicholson.

so gud.

Top Bottom