• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Steam "Take One, Give One" giveaway thread (READ OP!)

Ledsen

If anyone has Psychonauts I'll gladly take it. I will give out Just Cause 2 to you or someone else afterward.

If anyone has Sleeping Dogs (waay wishful thinking), I'll be forever grateful and give out Just Cause 2 AND Hitman: Blood Money to you or someone else. I have a few other Square Enix keys from a sale a while back, so yeah.

This isn't a trading thread, so please give your games to someone other than the person who gave you theirs :)

cicero

This isn't a trading thread, so please give your games to someone other than the person who gave you theirs :)

I just ended up trading games with someone earlier. It was unplanned but it just happened that way. I don't believe that is frowned upon here if it ends up like that.

Ledsen

I just ended up trading games with someone earlier. It was unplanned but it just happened that way. I don't believe that is frowned upon here if it ends up like that.

If it just happens to end up that way it's fine, but this isn't the place for "HAVE/WANT" posts since there's already the Buy/Sell/Trade thread in Community for that. No worries though :)

Ledsen

I think I'm going to go BTA on the new Humble Bundle even though I only want Proteus and Thomas Was Alone. Will simply give the others away in here :)

Laranja

I think I'm going to go BTA on the new Humble Bundle even though I only want Proteus and Thomas Was Alone. Will simply give the others away in here :)

Giving a copy of Hotline Miami away is like one of the nicest things a human being can do for another person. :p The game is seriously awesome!

Edit: I have a Beat Hazard Ultra key I won't be using. PM me if you want it.

aranth

I've got an extra Dragon Age 2 Origin key for a poor soul if anyone wants to suffer through the mediocrity that this game is. PM if interested (lol).

I've got Max Payne 1 and 2, Cthulhu Saves the World, and Breath of Death XVII... All needing a good home.

PM me and they're yours. I won't be able to check PMs for an hour or so, but i'll be in touch soon after.

I'll wouldn't mind GalCiv2 Ultimate if anyone has one to spare?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have a free copy of portal 1, im sure everyone has it but if not ill give it to anyone who wants it.

Do people actually sit on unredeemed Steam keys? I have a ton of unplayed games in my Steam library that I would give away if I could.

Duplicates from bundles in my case.

[Edit] Giving away Steam copies of Half Minute Hero and Legend of Grimrock to the first two people to PM me!

[Edit2] bornlivedie gets Half Minute Hero and smr00 gets Grimrock. Their turn to give away.

I have a standard Dead Island steam key to give away (none GOTY) that I happen to know is US/Canada region locked.

PM me with your bra size.

I'm particularly interested in CS:GO or Grid (1) if anyone has either lying around.

Thanks

KKRT00

I'm interested in Evochron Mercenary.

I can give away
CivCity, SPAZ, Shadowground Survivor and Duke Nukem Forever

Use PMs please.

Xanathus

I'm interested in Evochron Mercenary.

I can give away
CivCity, SPAZ, Shadowground Survivor and Duke Nukem Forever
Just to make it clear, you're offering CivCity, SPAZ, Shadowground Survivor and Duke Nukem Forever to anyone for nothing in return to yourself right? The person who takes a game will have to offer another game to anyone else. Just clarifying because the way it was written sounded a bit like you wanted to trade.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Just to make it clear, you're offering CivCity, SPAZ, Shadowground Survivor and Duke Nukem Forever to anyone for nothing in return to yourself. The person who takes a game will have to offer another game to anyone else.

Read the OP. You should probably PM him if you want to know if he's giving them away individually or all. Me, I would think he meant individually and not all 3 games.

Beggars can't be choosers :p

Xanathus

Read the OP. You should probably PM him if you want to know if he's giving them away individually or all. Me, I would think he meant individually and not all 3 games.

Beggars can't be choosers :p

No I'm not asking for any of his games, just thought that he might have misunderstood the purpose of the thread.

KKRT00

Just to make it clear, you're offering CivCity, SPAZ, Shadowground Survivor and Duke Nukem Forever to anyone for nothing in return to yourself right? The person who takes a game will have to offer another game to anyone else. Just clarifying because the way it was written sounded a bit like you wanted to trade.

I'm offering listed games to anyone, but when Evochron Mercenery shows up in this thread, it better be for me :p

itxaka

Defeatist
Who wants Hotline Miami?

Who wants Capsized?

Who wants a trading card invite?

What I want? For the person receiving my games to give another to the forum. If you do not offer anything, don't bother asking for one of mine.

Top Bottom