• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Family Fry
Member
(01-30-2014, 02:32 PM)
Family Fry's Avatar
Forza 5
Crimson Dragon
Powerstar Golf
Ryse

Are all prime candidates for games for gold Xbox One, micro transactions and 1st party.

Unless the ID@Xbox games come out March/April and MS have decided to pay off some indies like Sony.
Feindflug
Member
(01-30-2014, 02:42 PM)
Feindflug's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jarrod38

Come on MS make Diablo 3 free.

I don't think that's even possible considering the "games worth up to £30" limitation that MS has set on the GwG program.

MS should mix things up with some more diversity, a Platinum month with Anarchy Reigns & Vanquish or Bayonetta will be great. :P
GAMEPROFF
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:03 PM)
Will I be able to add Xbox One games to my download queue, even when I dont own a Xbox One? Or didnt they say anything to this?
Banjo-Kazooie
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:11 PM)
Banjo-Kazooie's Avatar
GOW Judgement would be a perfect game this month to help drive home that they have gears now. It won't cost them much since they most likely aren't getitng too much sales of it by now.
Steverulez
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:13 PM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Banjo-Kazooie

GOW Judgement would be a perfect game this month to help drive home that they have gears now. It won't cost them much since they most likely aren't getitng too much sales of it by now.

Gears 3 would be better. More content, active community still, plus the seasons pass offers a lot of content.

But they only just did Gears of War in December or something with a sale on the other games so I doubt we'll get Gears 3, not yet anyway
malfcn
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:15 PM)
malfcn's Avatar

Originally Posted by GAMEPROFF

Will I be able to add Xbox One games to my download queue, even when I dont own a Xbox One? Or didnt they say anything to this?

More than likely you can make purchases through the site, but they obviously won't queue until you set a console as home. Then let the downloads begin!
Sioen
Banned
(01-30-2014, 03:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Family Fry

Forza 5
Crimson Dragon
Powerstar Golf
Ryse

Are all prime candidates for games for gold Xbox One, micro transactions and 1st party.

Unless the ID@Xbox games come out March/April and MS have decided to pay off some indies like Sony.

I don't think they'll give forza5 for free for a long time.
sangreal
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:50 PM)
sangreal's Avatar
I think Dead Island will be one of them
Silky
(01-30-2014, 03:53 PM)
Silky's Avatar
GWG post will be up tomorrow, so says the Major
backflip10019
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:56 PM)
backflip10019's Avatar

Originally Posted by Silky

GWG post will be up tomorrow, so says the Major

It's like waiting for Shitty Christmas to get here!
Alpende
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:58 PM)
Alpende's Avatar

Originally Posted by Silky

GWG post will be up tomorrow, so says the Major

I don't have a 360 anymore but I still wonder what (old) game they're going to give.
Forsaken82
(01-30-2014, 03:59 PM)
Forsaken82's Avatar

Originally Posted by backflip10019

It's like waiting for Shitty Christmas to get here!

Say what you will about prior months, but this month wasn't shitty at all (at least for those that didn't own Sleeping Dogs)
backflip10019
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:59 PM)
backflip10019's Avatar

Originally Posted by Forsaken82

Say what you will about prior months, but this month wasn't shitty at all.

I know, I'm just joshin' around. :)
LordBaztion
Member
(01-30-2014, 03:59 PM)
LordBaztion's Avatar
Just something without regional lock.
Thanks
Keyser Soze
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:03 PM)
Keyser Soze's Avatar
My tingles are telling me Just Cause 2
Steverulez
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:04 PM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze

My tingles are telling me Just Cause 2

I doubt it, unless you have insider information? It was the GwG for Japan when the rest had Sleeping Dogs and it went on sale (where I bought it) so it would seem like a strange game to put on there.
Cake Boss
go home you're drunk
(01-30-2014, 04:04 PM)
Cake Boss's Avatar
Come on RDR!!
illustri0us
Banned
(01-30-2014, 04:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze

My tingles are telling me Just Cause 2

my tingles telling me mirrors edge
flkraven
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:09 PM)
flkraven's Avatar

Originally Posted by illustri0us

my tingles telling me mirrors edge

It's currently the DotW, so I highly doubt that they make it free before the sale even ends.
Grisby
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:13 PM)
Grisby's Avatar
You know what would be cool? Freaking Viva Pinata. Always wanted to play that but never bought it.
Doffen
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:19 PM)
Doffen's Avatar

Originally Posted by Grisby

You know what would be cool? Freaking Viva Pinata. Always wanted to play that but never bought it.

You never bought Viva Piñata? I've got no respect for you, sir!
greendomo's ghost
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:22 PM)
greendomo's ghost's Avatar
Have they said anything about when/if this program will happen for the Xbox One? Would be nice...
Doffen
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:25 PM)
Doffen's Avatar

Originally Posted by greendomo's ghost

Have they said anything about when/if this program will happen for the Xbox One? Would be nice...

In 2014.

But this also happened: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1045
DedValve
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:26 PM)
DedValve's Avatar
Bayonetta and Red dead please. But mostly bayonetta.
bkfount
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:28 PM)
bkfount's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sioen

I don't think they'll give forza5 for free for a long time.

they've thrown forza into a bundle a few times I believe, but there's no need to give a high profile launch game away for free this early already.
Doffen
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:32 PM)
Doffen's Avatar

Originally Posted by bkfount

they've thrown forza into a bundle a few times I believe, but there's no need to give a high profile launch game away for free this early already.

Forza will more likely be part of the tier 2 "sorry for the delay"-package. Also giving it away trough GwG for the rest of the world would harm that campaign.
Grisby
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:34 PM)
Grisby's Avatar

Originally Posted by Doffen

You never bought Viva Piñata? I've got no respect for you, sir!


Have at you!


But seriously it came out in a year where I was swamped with stuff. That would be the perfect GWG for me.
John Caboose
Member
(01-30-2014, 04:39 PM)
John Caboose's Avatar
My wild guess for next month:
*Resident Evil 5
*Trials Evolution
OldRoutes
Member
(01-30-2014, 05:07 PM)
OldRoutes's Avatar
I'm assuming a publisher themed one again, so I'll go with Ubisoft :

Assassin's Creed 3
Rayman Origins
jem0208
Member
(01-30-2014, 05:14 PM)
jem0208's Avatar

Originally Posted by OldRoutes

I'm assuming a publisher themed one again, so I'll go with Ubisoft :

Assassin's Creed 3
Rayman Origins

That seems pretty optimistic. I'm not sure really considering we've had AC2 as well...
Kinyou
Member
(01-30-2014, 05:17 PM)
Kinyou's Avatar
Actually hoping for Viva Pinata. never got around to buy it.
OldRoutes
Member
(01-30-2014, 05:24 PM)
OldRoutes's Avatar

Originally Posted by jem0208

That seems pretty optimistic. I'm not sure really considering we've had AC2 as well...

Right, and we've got Vegas, too. So I guess not Ubisoft...

Sleeping Dog was pretty "recent", so maybe we can assume something similar.
LiK
Member
(01-30-2014, 05:24 PM)
LiK's Avatar
When do they update?
Family Fry
Member
(01-30-2014, 05:27 PM)
Family Fry's Avatar
Believe they announce titles at end of month and update 1st and 16th of each month .
Dark Octave
Banned
(01-30-2014, 05:30 PM)
Dark Octave's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cake Boss

Come on RDR!!

Chettlar
Banned
(01-30-2014, 05:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Kinyou

Actually hoping for Viva Pinata. never got around to buy it.

You guys, what is wrong with you!?

I was sure everybody on GAF with an Xbox (or PC and could tolerate GFWL) had played it. Go out and buy it this instant. :)


And I could totally go for Rayman Origins for a GwG.
grosvenor_92
Member
(01-30-2014, 05:50 PM)
grosvenor_92's Avatar

Originally Posted by OldRoutes

I'm assuming a publisher themed one again, so I'll go with Ubisoft :

Assassin's Creed 3
Rayman Origins

If AC 3 is one of them I might finally play it despite hearing how bad it is due to all the gaf threads
GoxRx
Junior Member
(01-30-2014, 05:51 PM)
GoxRx's Avatar

Originally Posted by LordBaztion

Just something without regional lock.
Thanks

Listen to this man
Syriel
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:35 PM)
Dead Island is scheduled as one of the Feb Games with Gold.

And GTA V is currently scheduled as next week's DotW.
Darkgran
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:38 PM)
Darkgran's Avatar

Originally Posted by Syriel

Dead Island is scheduled as one of the Feb Games with Gold.

And GTA V is currently scheduled as next week's DotW.

Is this confirmed?
flkraven
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:41 PM)
flkraven's Avatar

Originally Posted by Syriel

Dead Island is scheduled as one of the Feb Games with Gold.

And GTA V is currently scheduled as next week's DotW.

Is this legit?
xxracerxx
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:44 PM)
xxracerxx's Avatar
Gonna have to come up with a link for the Dead Island stuff.
Jtyettis
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Syriel

Dead Island is scheduled as one of the Feb Games with Gold.

And GTA V is currently scheduled as next week's DotW.

I would definitely take Dead Island. GTAV if I even get it I'll wait for the port to One.
statham
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:45 PM)
statham's Avatar
someone posted it to slickdeals forum too.
http://slickdeals.net/f/6663390-xbox...14-dead-island
xxracerxx
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:47 PM)
xxracerxx's Avatar

Originally Posted by statham

someone posted it to slickdeals forum too.
http://slickdeals.net/f/6663390-xbox...14-dead-island

They are asking for confirmation as well.
jem0208
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:47 PM)
jem0208's Avatar
Dead Island?


I'll take that.
John Caboose
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:49 PM)
John Caboose's Avatar
Don't really want Dead Island. Didn't like it when I played ~2h a couple of years ago.
Loch Doun
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:50 PM)
Loch Doun's Avatar
Dead Island is a great choice, looking forward to it!

My guess for the second game is either Metro 2033 or Saints Row 2 since it's Deep Silver.
flkraven
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:50 PM)
flkraven's Avatar

Originally Posted by xxracerxx

They are asking for confirmation as well.

BlindRage
Member
(01-30-2014, 06:50 PM)
Dead island isn't bad, it's real buggy. I bought the goty edition for $15 a while back so it's in my backlog still. But really? GTAV sale next week? :/

Wish it was something better.

Thread Tools