• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ATLUS announces Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl for Nintendo 3DS

Coming Fall 2013
e3_faithful_eou.jpg

Atlus is destroying my wallet this year.

tuffy

I had hoped this would also get a fast turnaround like Shin Megami Tensei and I'm glad it did. At this rate, I bet they'll toss in a preorder bonus CD too like with IV.

Zornica

Banned
this is a "remake" of the 1st one right?
I just beat it a few weeks ago, so I might not buy this one at day 1...

redlemon

I don't know if I'm bothered getting EOIV now when it comes out in Europe. I like Dungeon crawlers in terms of how they play but I'd definitely prefer a story based version of the world compared to one without one.

vall03

I'm still wondering how Atlus USA were able to release both SMTIV and Etrian Odyssey Untold this year. So fucking unreal since I expected both for next year. What is happening?!

Anyway, I think I'll change to another EO avatar in the near future. Thinking about using Racoona, but I want to use the twin drills Dark Hunter lol

traveler

Not Wario
For those in the know, is this game going to involve a rebalancing of 1 or is it simply a dressed up remake with a higher emphasis on story and modernized ui conveniences? I enjoyed IV, though it definitely went on too long, so I'll be in for this one as well.

ohlawd

I'm still wondering how Atlus USA were able to release both SMTIV and Etrian Odyssey Untold this year. So fucking unreal since I expected both for next year. What is happening?!

Anyway, I think I'll change to another EO avatar in the near future. Thinking about using Racoona, but I want to use the twin drills Dark Hunter lol

Too bad Atlus' efforts will be rewarded with terrible numbers in NPD charts. But that's another topic altogether.

And eff you all, you WILL see me on the OT. I will be enjoying dat story mode.

Top Bottom