• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lords of the Fallen Screenshots revealed.

Posted but these deserve a new thread.
1371040338-e3-screen-01.jpg

Platforms are PC/PS4/One.

Striek

Bottom two are artwork.

I'd like to see it in motion. It looks very nice, but it also has a bullshot feel to it with the way the characters are contrasting against the backgrounds.

ReaperXL7

Looking forward to hearing more about this, a gameplay trailer/demo would be nice aswell as im curious if its open world or not. So far looks pretty awesome though.

It's as if only the Dark Souls team knows how to make menacing looking armor without straying into '80s saturday morning cartoon territory.

Sentenza

I'm getting some very nice Darksiders vibes from this. Exciting!
What's even more exciting is that I was (tentatively?) interested in this game even when I guessed it was going to look like shit, and it looks damn pretty instead, so now they have just to keep their word about "challenging and rewarding hardcore gameplay" and I'm definitely sold.

I'm glad there are others in the world who hate that shit.
Not exactly my favorite art style either, but Jesus Christ, as far as a game looks nice enough I can settle with what developers and artists choose, without expecting *everything in the world* to fit my personal taste.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Not sure about the art. Would like to see it in motion. Are we getting a trailer at E3?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I have a soft spot for ridiculous pauldrons, so the art style is right up my alley.

Top Bottom