• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ducktales coming to DVD this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
teiresias said:
Speaking of Rescue Rangers:

"Come along
You belong
Feel the fizz of Koo koo Cola
It's the cola for makin' you proud
Take another sip and be one of the crowd
You belong with Koo koo Cola

Come along
You belong
Get to the store and take all you can carry
We got the flavors- orange, grape and cherry

Come along
You belong
It's bottled in Pensacola
Come along with Koo koo Cola
You belong with Koo koo Cola"

There are brain cells in my head that have been storing the tune to this song for over half my life without making a peep. What the hell have you cells been doing in the last 10 years?

Speaking of things I haven't thought about for years, I just remembered this bit from DuckTales. Now, Scrooge is a money-lover, and he's willing to put up a fight for it. But that time they used a time machine so he could mark a cave in prehistoric times, thus claiming ownership of it and the diamonds it now contained in modern times? Now that just seemed a bit underhanded.

JoshuaJSlone said:
Speaking of things I haven't thought about for years, I just remembered this bit from DuckTales. Now, Scrooge is a money-lover, and he's willing to put up a fight for it. But that time they used a time machine so he could mark a cave in prehistoric times, thus claiming ownership of it and the diamonds it now contained in modern times? Now that just seemed a bit underhanded.

Isn't that when the series started to take a shit dive? IIRC, that's the story arc that brings Bubba Duck into the future, ne?

Tortfeasor

There was only so many barks tales to rip off ya know...

The worst though? The series with Donald and Hewey Dewey and Lewey (sp?) where they all torment Donald as hip yound teen agers... Who also can turn into super heros.

Kill me.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Tortfeasor said:

The worst though? The series with Donald and Hewey Dewey and Lewey (sp?) where they all torment Donald as hip yound teen agers... Who also can turn into super heros.

Kill me.

Was that Quack Pack? Quack Attack? Hmm, good thing I was out of the country for that one.

BTW, did you know? Don Rosa wrote a ton of TaleSpin episodes. I nearly wigged out when I saw his name in the credits (especially because the episode had been so kickass). I wish someone would torrent all the TaleSpins (I do have all the Ducktales tho).

Tortfeasor said:

Kill me.

That was Quack Pack. I didn't know they could turn into super heros...but what I saw of the show, I liked. It wasn't THAT bad.

teiresias

Thought I'd bump this because ultimatedisney.com has the cover art for both Ducktales and Rescue Rangers:

dtv1box-lg.jpg

cdrrv1box-lg.jpg

If they're not showing up : http://www.ultimatedisney.com/coverart.html#nov8

Rescue Rangers looks especially classy IMO, kind of wish the Ducktales box art was as classy, as I'm definately getting Ducktales, but not really interested in Rescue Rangers aside from the "KooKoo Cola" episode. :D

explodet

Sho Nuff said:
BTW, did you know? Don Rosa wrote a ton of TaleSpin episodes. I nearly wigged out when I saw his name in the credits (especially because the episode had been so kickass). I wish someone would torrent all the TaleSpins (I do have all the Ducktales tho).
Rosa did TaleSpin? No kidding.

Sho Nuff, check your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom