• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Change.org petition is up to have Reggie Fils-Aime on next Smash Bros roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czigga

Searched didn't see anything. Clobber w/ gamepad if old.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...aime-to-the-super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-roster

Reggie Fils-Aime, president and COO of Nintendo of America, is very popular in the gaming world, and he shot to fame in E3 2004 with his opening line: "My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass, I'm about takin' names, and we're about makin' games." His humorous quotes and theatrical antics have made him into a gaming celebrity.

Many Nintendo fans have pleaded for Reggie to be in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. games and he would be a unique character. He could use Nintendo controllers and characters to his advantage as attacks.

The Regginator himself has acknowledged that he is open to the idea of him being in the games, responding to a tweet by user @taco_belmont, but Masahiro Sakurai (the games' director) would first need to approve the new character.

Please sign this petition and help us boost Sakurai and his team to go ahead with Reggie's inclusion in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U!

To raise awareness about this, please use the hashtag #ReggieForSmashBros and Tweet to @Sora_Sakurai to let him know about this petition. Also Tweet to @NintendoOfAmerica, @NintendoEurope, and @NintendoUK ; and post about this on Miiverse to prove to Nintendo that Reggie deserves a spot on the roster.

I've signed the petition. It's currently at about 3500 of what will likely become 10 million total signatures. You should all obviously sign this petition immediately.

Only if he is the main villain of the game, along with Iwata & Sakurai. You know, like in real life.

He's going to get in the game regardless when they announce a Mii character.

They didn't have one in Brawl, and that was made back when people actually gave a shit about Miis.

hXYX3DL.jpg

I'm sure most people would rather just shoot him in the credits game. Shoot him, he falls laying motionless...and just keep shooting.

No hate for Reggie myself though :p

What I would enjoy is "Mii" as a playable character, with Iwata and Reggie as two character skins, along with the ability to insert your own Mii characters into the game / specialize their moves.

Shiggy

At least sometimes it's great to know that Iwata and Nintendo don't care about anything happening outside of their buildings.

zroid

Banned
Reggie will be on the roster. In the form of the Mii character -- which you can customize with his likeness.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Reggie Fils-Aime, president and COO of Nintendo of America, is very popular in the gaming world, and he shot to fame in E3 2004 with his opening line: "My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass, I'm about takin' names, and we're about makin' games." His humorous quotes and theatrical antics have made him into a gaming celebrity.

This petition feels like it was written in 2004. Does anybody really feel that way about Reggie anymore? He went from badass to dopey shill in like 5 seconds flat.

Tesseract

Banned
shiggy, regginator, and iwata (laughs) are best friends in real life. y'all know nothing about nintendo culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom