• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

AReed

tumblr_lsbexqggdY1qcv807o3_400.gif

StrawNy is the best thing I can do with Fany and eating.

What I'd do be that straw...

Apparently you missed me having this avatar for the last two months. You have like seven waifus and everyone knows Ailee is your #1.

Oh come on that's an exaggerated number, IIRC there's only 3 of them... Ailee, Fany and Eunji. I have no clue who the other 4 are, clue me in if you don't mind lol.

Quadratic

I didn't even know it was a sub category of gifs you can search for.

I guess you can come up with "anything" kpop gif and get results on google.

Hyuna+4minute+Eating+GIF+%282%29.gif

Biscuits

wooooooo.

Now to go read the last few pages of the old thread...

And yes Pink Tape is as good as expected. Definitely AOTY potential.

I've been watching Invinsible Youth Season 1 (up to ep ~22) but lost all my files last month, can anyone tell me what's the best way to watch the rest of the episodes and/or season 2?

NyoRx

I like the F-ve Dolls song. It's pretty much like Roly Poly 2.0. I think at one point in the music video they do the dance for Roly Poly but not sure if that is part of the choreo. Song is really catchy and although I don't know any of the members, some are pretty cute.

Fafnir

I've been watching Invinsible Youth Season 1 (up to ep ~22) but lost all my files last month, can anyone tell me what's the best way to watch the rest of the episodes and/or season 2?

Soshified should have up to episode 32 and a few of Season 2 subbed. KBS World is slowly uploading season 1, unfortunately they are only on episode 14.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld/search?query=invincible+youth

You really only have 10 good episodes left as after Sunny/Yuri/Hyuna leave it goes downhill.

eVO32.gif
WLtc3.gif

Soshified should have up to episode 32 and a few of Season 2 subbed. KBS World is slowly uploading season 1, unfortunately they are only on episode 14.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld/search?query=invincible+youth

You really only have 10 good episodes left as after Sunny/Yuri/Hyuna leave it goes downhill.

Thanks for the useful info. I didn't know someone on youtube was uploading them all, might just wait till they upload the whole first season.

ev0

Thanks for the useful info. I didn't know someone on youtube was uploading them all, might just wait till they upload the whole first season.

What sucks is that it's taking KBS world foreeeeevvverr to upload these. I've been waiting ever since I finished soshisubs run. The other episodes past #32 on the net; the quality is garbage.

Soshisubs did some season 2 and I remember watching the rest somewhere else in good quality but questionable sub quality.

IY2 gif just cause
kOdD2mV.gif

Kabuto

it's already been said but yup, Pink Tape is a great album.
Pretty Girl, Step, Airplane, Toy, and Rum Pum Pum Pum are definitely going on replay for me.

Pendulum

tumblr_lzf1jdC6F91r4fnj8o1_250.gif
tumblr_lzf1jdC6F91r4fnj8o2_250.gif

tumblr_lzf1jdC6F91r4fnj8o3_250.gif
tumblr_lzf1jdC6F91r4fnj8o4_250.gif

irN2xNlQ86Car.gif
ibjfHU5uWUv37D.gif
ii876rZ4nwENa.gif

ibxud3Wm1teELk.gif

Edit:

F-VE DOLLS - Roly Poly 0.3 is aight.

---------

tumblr_inline_mqq199O3WU1qz4rgp.jpg

나는 윙크를 0.5초 밖에 못 하겠어..
타이밍 잘 맞춰야..
안그럼 삐꾸같이 나오니까ㅋㅋ
[TRANS] I can’t wink for more than 0.5 seconds..
I got the timing right..
Because if not, it would’ve turned out bad

tumblr_inline_mqq1cygMYS1qz4rgp.jpg

횸니 씻을 동안 또다시 도전~!!^.~
[TRANS]While hyominie is having a shower, I’m challenging [myself] once again~!!^.~

ev0

I like f(x), new album is indeed great. But really not digging Krystal's hair color this time and Sulli's lips have always weirded me out (I have no explanation for this)

Yay new thread!
Attention all Vancouver gaffers, we're finally getting a (small) K-Pop concert! Noteworthy groups are Rainbow, Vixx, and D-Unit with Jisook as one of the MCs!
Apparently the concert itself will be free with a small (~$3) venue fee.

ioFslfTLoyRf.jpg

ᄋ Title :『2K13 FEEL KOREA to commemorate the 50th anniversary of
diplomatic relations between Korea and Canada』
ᄋ Date and Time : September 13(Fri)~14(Sat)
ᄋ Venue : Malkin Bowl Stanley Park, Vancouver
ᄋ Host : Korea Foundation for International Culture Exchange(KOFICE)
ᄋ Supporter : Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism(MCST) ,
Canadian Tourism Commission, Destination British Columbia
ᄋ Cooperation : K-POP Cover Dance Festival
ᄋ Contents
-September 13(Fri) : Korean Culture Class
⦁ K-POP Dance Class, Korean Class
-September 14(Sat)
⦁ Canada Local Round of K-POP Cover Dance Festival
⦁ 2K13 Feel Korea
▷ MC : Alexander, Ji-Sook(Rainbow)
▷ Line Up : Rainbow, Alexander, VIXX, D-Unit, C-Luv, Ongals, T.M.F

scottnak

You should post more.

Kara needs more love here.
Will do.

I definitely gravitate towards the Japanese side of things so, it's been nice to see them back on tv lately!

A little late to the party, I know, but what was everyone's thoughts on Thank You Summer Love?

giri

Will do.

I definitely gravitate towards the Japanese side of things so, it's been nice to see them back on tv lately!

A little late to the party, I know, but what was everyone's thoughts on Thank You Summer Love?

I liked it, but i like all their stuff, and i'm slightly biased.

Kara don't get much of front around here for there .jp releases though. Not that anyone does. And as Kara do 3 .jp to every .kr release, ....

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Before her upcoming wedding, Lee Hyori will train her hoobae artists on her new reality show OnStyle's 'Lee Hyori's XUnni'!

Lee Hyori will be the 'XUnni' who teaches her hoobaes a thing or two about how to survive in the music business. She shared, "Rather than sharing tips for popularity right now, it will teach the foundation for becoming successful as an artist who will continuously receive love."

OnStyle also released a teaser that shows a special appearance by Lee Sang Soon. He asks Lee Hyori if Fin.K.L will perform the congratulatory song at their wedding, which Lee Hyori keeps brushing off to focus on something else. Seeing how inattentive Lee Hyori is, Lee Sang Soon asks, "Am I getting married by myself?"

'Lee Hyori's XUnni' will premiere early August. There's no one better to learn the basics from than the 15-year veteran idol herself, right?

ramyeon

So I haven't stopped listening to Pink Tape since it came out. This is probably the first kpop idol group release I've had on repeat and listened to this much in years.

Pretty Girl has really grown on me. To the point where it's up there with Airplane and Toy as my favourites on the album next to Shadow.

Top Bottom