• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell releasing new Doritos Locos Taco flavor on August 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey Cakes

I think I've had three of these tacos so far and each time they've been crappy.

This is one of those food items that's all hype.

BizzyBum

tOaCp5f.jpg

Xbone Edition

Shells are black and taste like the salty tears of fat people who eat too much Taco Bell.

Parallacs

Uh. I love them. I don't know what this hype is all about. It's not like I instagram myself eating them.

Pimpwerx

Word of mouth hype, maybe. They got popular because the original locos tacos are awesomesauce. It's the best thing Taco Bell has made since the Chilito. I've been reduced to making my own homemade version of that delicacy, so I no longer eat at Taco Bell. However, I'll be first in line to try this new flavor. PEACE.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I find it extremely interesting how making the taco shell chip flavors has basically saved Taco Bell
I don't think they needed saving, but it's definitely one of the best business decisions they've ever made.

strobogo

Banned
How long ago did Doritos change their formula for nacho cheese? I had some recently and it tasted fucking terrible.

Darryl

Banned
Hopefully it's a good flavor. The cool ranch one was awful. PEACE.

i didn't like the cool ranch one at first but they must've changed the recipe at my taco bell cuz i had one recently and it was even better than the nachos one. you may want to recheck yours

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd totally dig a Spicy Nacho or Blazzin' Buffalo flavor. Or something that'd combine a Doritos Loco taco with a Volcano taco.

Amakuni

Last time I went to Taco Bell I asked for a Volcano Taco. The manager told me that they discontinued Volcano tacos cause next month they were going to release a doritos version of the volcano taco. So I imagine I'd either be the Doritos taco with volcano sauce or perhaps a Spicy Doritos volcano taco.

SuperSah

Banned
How "big" is Taco Bell in the USA?

There's only three of them in the UK. Seriously. Two in Essex, one in Manchester.

My only real complaint about these is that the shell always collapses on the bottom. It's why they hide it in that clever handheld taco holder kerjigger.

Bladenic

I never tried the ones they already have. Not a fan of hard shell but everyone says how good they are so I'll try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom