• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Bluecondor
Member
(09-27-2005, 03:32 AM)
OK - let me preface this - I am 35, so you might not feel the same way if you are still in your twenties.

But - the temporary sideline reporter, Samantha Ryan, is hot - in an older, sophisticated, classy sort of way. And - she has made some reasonable statements about the game tonight.

Does anyone concur or disagree?
SyNapSe
Member
(09-27-2005, 03:35 AM)
SyNapSe's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluecondor

OK - let me preface this - I am 35, so you might not feel the same way if you are still in your twenties.

But - the temporary sideline reporter, Samantha Ryan, is hot - in an older, sophisticated, classy sort of way. And - she has made some reasonable statements about the game tonight.

Does anyone concur or disagree?

Last week she looked weird and gross. Her arms were crazy skinny and she was really stiff like a mannequin.
Bluecondor
Member
(09-27-2005, 05:06 AM)
She was just giving props to Jerry Rice with the proper tone of reverance.

You might look at her and think "stiff as a mannequin" - I look at her and think "I wonder if she thinks that Hines Ward is the most complete player in the NFL?"

Look at her now - talking up Jake the Snake.

Looking forward to seeing her announce when my Steelers play the Chargers in two weeks....
MaverickX9
Member
(09-27-2005, 06:30 AM)
I'll take Bonnie Bernstein.

whytemyke
Honorary Canadian.
(09-27-2005, 06:34 AM)
whytemyke's Avatar
she aint got nothin on
Widfara
Banned
(09-27-2005, 06:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Bluecondor

OK - let me preface this - I am 35, so you might not feel the same way if you are still in your twenties.

But - the temporary sideline reporter, Samantha Ryan, is hot - in an older, sophisticated, classy sort of way. And - she has made some reasonable statements about the game tonight.

Does anyone concur or disagree?

pics
mrkapawutzis
Member
(09-27-2005, 07:24 AM)
mrkapawutzis's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluecondor

Looking forward to seeing her announce when my Steelers play the Chargers in two weeks....

I hope you don't mind me derailing your thread for a bit but my Chargers will kick your Steelers arse :D
Shinobi
doesn't give a shit
WHO you are
WHERE you're from
WHO you know
(09-27-2005, 02:31 PM)
Shinobi's Avatar

Originally Posted by MaverickX9

I'll take Bonnie Bernstein.

I absolutely adore Bonnie...been a big fan of her for years. CBS never shows her enough.

And funny enough, I thought Sam Ryan looked good enough last week that I was Googling for a few pics, but didn't see any. But I've forgotten what she looks like (was at a Stones concert last night so I didn't see the game). There is another Samantha Ryan out there, but er...well, let's just say she's in a slightly different profession.

I'm interested in knowing how people on this board feel about chicks (particularly the nice looking ones, which let's face it are the vast majority) covering sports. Supposedly most of the male viewership are less forgiving of their mistakes then they are when the males make them, which to me makes zero sense. If you make serious errors, you're incompetent...man or woman. And quite frankly, I'll be far more forgiving if the face I'm looking at is an attractive one, as opposed to seeing the aged, twisted, ugly looking Bob Ryan. I can't say I'm impressed with most of the alleged sports experts nowadays, who'll make a prediction one week with authority, then when it's flat out wrong go on the next week as if nothing goes on. So if I'm gonna get bullshit regardless, at least give me a Leeann Tweeden to look at so that I can enjoy the view. But maybe that's just me.
Kung Fu Jedi
Member
(09-27-2005, 02:59 PM)
Kung Fu Jedi's Avatar
I thought Sam was looking good last week, and made a nice edition. Guess she's filling in until Michelle Tafoya gets back from maternity leave, but for my money, Sam could stay on. :)

Of course, given the option, I'll take Suzi Kolber! Yum! :D
Scrow
Still Tagged Accordingly
(09-27-2005, 03:01 PM)
Scrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluecondor

Does anyone concur or disagree?

need pics first...
Bluecondor
Member
(09-27-2005, 03:56 PM)

Originally Posted by mrkapawutzis

I hope you don't mind me derailing your thread for a bit but my Chargers will kick your Steelers arse :D

Should be a great game....

You guys are really tough at home, and Tomlinson looks to be at the top of his game....

We were manhandled in the second half by the Patriots - so hopefully we'll be able to refocus with this week off....
Bluecondor
Member
(09-27-2005, 03:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Scrow

need pics first...

Pics? You guys were supposed to be watching the game and assessing her statements. :lol

I'll see what I can do....
bionic77
Please, don't ask ME about Michael Jordan!
(09-27-2005, 04:02 PM)
bionic77's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluecondor

Should be a great game....

You guys are really tough at home, and Tomlinson looks to be at the top of his game....

We were manhandled in the second half by the Patriots - so hopefully we'll be able to refocus with this week off....

It is going to be an epic game if the Charges lose to the Pats next week.

A 1-3 Chargers team is going to be desperate and so will the Steelers after coming off a loss.

Hopefully the Chargers destroy the Pats and make it an easier game for the Steelers. :D
Scrow
Still Tagged Accordingly
(09-27-2005, 04:06 PM)
Scrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluecondor

Pics? You guys were supposed to be watching the game and assessing her statements. :lol

I'll see what I can do....

i live in australia
sonicfan
Venerable Member
(09-27-2005, 04:07 PM)
sonicfan's Avatar
I guess this is her....never really paid attention before.



edit:

Here she is with dark hair.

Last edited by sonicfan; 09-27-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Bluecondor
Member
(09-27-2005, 04:50 PM)

Originally Posted by sonicfan

I guess this is her....never really paid attention before.



edit:

Here she is with dark hair.


At least admit that she is way better looking than Chris Chelios! :lol
Bluecondor
Member
(09-27-2005, 04:51 PM)

Originally Posted by bionic77

It is going to be an epic game if the Charges lose to the Pats next week.

A 1-3 Chargers team is going to be desperate and so will the Steelers after coming off a loss.

Hopefully the Chargers destroy the Pats and make it an easier game for the Steelers. :D

Aw - I'd love to see the Chargers take apart the Pats.....

I knew that the Pats weren't going to lose two in a row though.....
scorcho
testicles on a cold fall morning
(09-27-2005, 05:29 PM)
scorcho's Avatar
on a side note, i want someone to throw a stone and kill Suzy Kolber. she adds nothing to the broadcast and tries to put on an EXTREEEEME edge to her voice as if she was an MTV VJ. kill!
Fifty
I was FIDDY before 50 Cent. Moo.
(09-27-2005, 05:33 PM)
Fifty's Avatar

Originally Posted by sonicfan

I guess this is her....never really paid attention before.



[/IMG]


:lol :lol Posing next to Chris Chelios is great. It would make Star Jones look hot. (not that Sam isn't mind you)

Thread Tools