• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Xbox One has a targeted launch date of late November 2013"

From the Doritos promotion:

The rules state the console has a late November target release:

R1G2iiW.png
Thanks to Killthee! Send to Keighley if old.

EDIT: Promotion also doesn't start before November 5th.

EDIT 2: Just to be sure, I want to empathize that the headline says late November, which is news.

Gaz_RB

I doubt even Doritos knows when this damn thing comes out. If that Amazon customer service rep didnt actually know... WHO CAN WE TRUST

jcm

When are they going to announce it? Will they have an event? Just put out a press release? There aren't a lot of obvious candidates left for the big reveal.

BigDug13

Well it sounds like they're not going to beat the PS4 to launch after all.

Not that it matters too much. The only thing I was curious about is if they were going to try to release on the same day and how much of a cluster that would be at places like Gamestop.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Somewhere between the 20th and 23rd seems like the safest guess. I doubt they would release the console during the week of Thanksgiving.

calder

I've had the 22nd as a prediction for a while now, but I don't think this is evidence so much as a vague guesstimate/placeholder.

IT looks like all these late November dates floating around are real.

IT will probably hit a day or two before Thanksgiving.

Well it sounds like they're not going to beat the PS4 to launch after all.

Not that it matters too much. The only thing I was curious about is if they were going to try to release on the same day and how much of a cluster that would be at places like Gamestop.

Launching simultaneously would be interesting

Somehow I feel that if MS could make a Nov 15 date happen they would push it to Nov 14 just to say they released first and all that

I'm not saying that spitefully or trolling

I see no reason if you could release on the same day why you wouldn't try to push at least one day more to get the initial buzz

Bgamer90

Banned
Guess this pretty much sets the date to be a week before Thanksgiving.

"Late" would be after the PS4 launch (mid-November) and releasing the system during the same week as Black Friday would be crazy.

Top Bottom