• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] New Games from Ubi: AC Liberation HD, AC Pirates, Endwar Online, more

Honestly, I don't think it is that bad. I still say this: if you go into it expecting an AC game, and nothing more, then you will at least enjoy it. It feels like it's console predecessors.
I agree. Probably the worst in the series since the original though.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Liberation HD was rated in Brazil in July for 360/PS3:

http://portal.mj.gov.br/Classificac...JogoForm.do?select_action=&tbjogo_codigo=4979

DkXGPJp.png

By the way, did they ever bother patching Liberation after release? I remember a lot of complaints about how buggy it was, not sure if it remained that way.
Yes, it received a 1.02 patch a bit after release which removed the save game corruption issue and some smaller bugs.

Personally, I think It's a shame for Kotaku.That's twee.

In their article and replies, how they "understand" the NDAs, is just fun to read.
It's like they are totally innocent. : D But actually, if they've signed the NDA, they should have keep it anyway. So now they want the news covered, the page view growed, with no responsibility taken. That's weak.

If I've signed the NDA, we would have followed it anyway we could. I won't even retweet the leak because it's potentially break the rules. But this time, I could say the leak is from the Ubisoft staff, and I don't sign the NDA or any agreement with Ubisoft. Then it's free for me to report and post.

So Kotaku should have quoted the A9VG and Neogaf rightly, like other media.Please don not use "somebody", which sounds quite evil. XDDD It's a basic for media to at least quote right, isn't it?

They didn't leak the image themselves. They're not confirming anything beyond what's already leaked on other sites. And as Totilo and Schreier have said, they've consulted with their lawyers beforehand.

I fail to see the problem here.

dropbear

Banned
Didn't read through the whole thread, but...

AC:L HD is obviously what everyone was expecting: the console port for Liberation.

Pirates looks like it's the tablet tie-in app for Black Flag, right...? What's the consensus on this?

In any case, absolutely stoked for Fiesta Run. Jungle Run is one of the few tablet games I actually enjoy, and more Rayman is never a bad thing in my book.

Top Bottom