• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Jewbacca
Banned
(10-14-2005, 07:31 AM)
Im talking on the phone with this chick and she is telling me she doesnt drink dr. pepper because it makes girls down unders smell...

Bullshit. She tells me if she drinks soda its coke only because of that "fact". My rebuttal was I drink Dr.Pepper all the time and my balls dont smell. Then she asked me if I smell my balls... But anyways.


does Dr. Pepper makes her vagina smell gaf? Tell me now.
Zinista
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:34 AM)
hahahahahha.... Thanks man, i just fell off my chair laughing!!! :lol
Koshiba
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:35 AM)
I kinda doubt that.. Maybe she just smells bad down there and uses it as an excuse?
demi
Banned
(10-14-2005, 07:35 AM)
Why don't you drink some and find out?

Then she asked me if I smell my balls...

Did you say yes? Everyone smells their balls.
Matrix
LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
(10-14-2005, 07:36 AM)
Matrix's Avatar
Dr.pepper does make for some beautiful smelling farts.

Never been around a chick who talks about dr.pepper and her vagina in the same conversation.
Jewbacca
Banned
(10-14-2005, 07:37 AM)
Yea i smell my balls... ... I cant help it.
etiolate
Banned
(10-14-2005, 07:38 AM)
etiolate's Avatar
A vag that smelled like Dr Pepper would be an improvement for some girls.
Zinista
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:39 AM)
here fishy fishy fishy.. :lol
Error Macro
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:40 AM)
Error Macro's Avatar
Anyone else rub their taint and then smell their hand?
demi
Banned
(10-14-2005, 07:42 AM)

Originally Posted by Error Macro

Anyone else rub their taint and then smell their hand?

That's disgusting, and you should be ashamed.
Error Macro
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:44 AM)
Error Macro's Avatar

Originally Posted by demi

That's disgusting, and you should be ashamed.

I didn't say I did! I said "anyone else" because I'm sure there are people who do that! hahahahaha








You're right. I am ashamed. :(
f_elz
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:45 AM)
taint?
BlackMage
Banned
(10-14-2005, 07:46 AM)
I've been trying all night guys.. how do you get close enough so that you can take a nice whiff of your balls? This is like licking your elbows..
OpinionatedCyborg
Thread Clinging Troll
(10-14-2005, 07:47 AM)
OpinionatedCyborg's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackMage

I've been trying all night guys.. how do you get close enough so that you can take a nice whiff of your balls? This is like licking your elbows..

Check your PMs for a step-by-step diagram ;)
the year 20XX
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:47 AM)

Originally Posted by Jewbacca

Yea i smell my balls... ... I cant help it.

Maybe if you washed better?
Error Macro
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:47 AM)
Error Macro's Avatar

Originally Posted by f_elz

taint?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taint

Eh, don't Google Image Search "taint." Well, actually, you can, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Lambtron
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:50 AM)
Lambtron's Avatar
TWEREN'T! TWASN'T!

If a girl's got a smelly pussy, she needs to clean better, or get it checked out at the doctor. Dr. Pepper isn't going to make it smelly. Asparagus may!
Jewbacca
Banned
(10-14-2005, 07:50 AM)

Originally Posted by the year 20XX

Maybe if you washed better?

How about you wash my balls for me?
cvxfreak
HOLY FUCKING CRAP
(10-14-2005, 07:52 AM)
cvxfreak's Avatar
Dr. Pepper? :lol

QFT on asparagus
Companion Cube
Member
(10-14-2005, 07:57 AM)
Makes vaginas smell? Someone must be drinking it incorrectly.
Mupepe
Banned
(10-14-2005, 10:12 AM)
I think it does. But I think it makes it smell like Dr Pepper which is a good thing. BTW, the easiest way to find out if you need to shower is to smell your balls, if it doesn't smell like rotten apples.... it's time to take a shower BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
norinrad21
Banned
(10-14-2005, 10:22 AM)
Blaming Dr pepper for her smelly poose :lol
Callo Merlose
Banned
(10-14-2005, 01:29 PM)
Callo Merlose's Avatar

Originally Posted by Error Macro

I didn't say I did! I said "anyone else" because I'm sure there are people who do that! hahahahaha








You're right. I am ashamed. :(

:lol
snacknuts
we all knew her
(10-14-2005, 01:36 PM)
snacknuts's Avatar

Originally Posted by f_elz

taint?

The area between one's asshole and the stuff up front. I believe the anatomical term is perenium. 'Tain't the front, 'tain't the back. :)
psycho_snake
I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
(10-14-2005, 01:37 PM)
She really doesnt sound like the kinda chick that I would like to talk to....thats really wierd. This is probably the only time I will enter this thread, its already turned into a dodgy conversation about vagina's smelling because of Dr Pepper and people rubbing their hands in places and smelling it, who knows whats going to be said next.
jenov4
Member
(10-14-2005, 01:39 PM)
jenov4's Avatar
HAHAHAH fuck you must made me spit out my water at work.
silver
Banned
(10-14-2005, 01:40 PM)
She's just setting herself up for the first time you go down on her pussyfish so she can say, "Ooh shit, I forgot, I had some Dr. Pepper today!". If you're gonna have to live with that foul smell, she's gonna have to lick your anus.
DaCocoBrova
Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
(10-14-2005, 01:40 PM)
DaCocoBrova's Avatar
lol @ pussyfish.

I'd play like I didn't believe her... I'd tell her how much of an air head she was until she'd get mad enough to prove her theory.

:)
Excess Poo Flakes
Banned
(10-14-2005, 02:08 PM)
Anyone who denies sniffing their hand after they rub their balls is a liar.
RumpledForeskin
Banned
(10-14-2005, 02:41 PM)

Originally Posted by I've got a Blue Pants

Anyone who denies sniffing their hand after they rub their balls is a liar.


I deny.






Though I do lick them.
aoi tsuki
(10-14-2005, 03:00 PM)
i think i'll just sit this thread out.
Ford Prefect
GAAAAAAAAY
(10-15-2005, 02:48 AM)
Ford Prefect's Avatar
Kids at highschool know all about this. A couple years ago, everytime I would drink Dr. Pepper I'd get an "You know what that does to girls, right?"

The first time I was just "WTF are you talking about, why the hell would I or anybody else know this," but by the end I would just stop them mid-sentence to say, "Yes. I know about the vaginas."
Suerte
Member
(10-15-2005, 02:50 AM)
Suerte's Avatar
Goreomedy
Console Market Analyst
(10-15-2005, 02:51 AM)
Goreomedy's Avatar
Thanksgiving Day, Ford Perfect is at the dinner table. He rejects an offering of wine from Aunt Sue, and pours himself a Dr. Pepper. His mother interjects, "But son..." "--Yes, mother, I know about the Vaginas." Silence, then. And nothing more.
neuroticphil
Member
(10-15-2005, 02:53 AM)
here's some exposition.

My wife is obsessed with Dr. Pepper and the Kroger knock off "Big K." She's drank it for years now and I can honestly say that I have never encountered a smell problem.
atomsk
Party Pooper
(10-15-2005, 02:56 AM)
atomsk's Avatar
i avoided clicking on this thread at work today, but coming home to read it was well worth it :lol
Az987
all good things
(10-15-2005, 03:22 AM)
Az987's Avatar
I asked my girlfriend on the way to college today and she laughed and said no.
May16
(10-15-2005, 03:30 AM)

Originally Posted by Jewbacca

She tells me if she drinks soda its coke only because of that "fact". My rebuttal was I drink Dr.Pepper all the time and my balls dont smell.

While I agree with your conjecture that Dr. Pepper most likely has no effect on such things, vaginas and balls are very different, so that...wasn't exactly a good counter...
Sapiens
Member
(10-15-2005, 03:38 AM)
Sapiens's Avatar
Where I come from, this urban legend has it's male counterpart: Drinking Mountain Dew makes you impotent!
Companion Cube
Member
(10-15-2005, 04:42 AM)

Originally Posted by Sapienshomo

Where I come from, this urban legend has it's male counterpart: Drinking Mountain Dew makes you impotent!

That is a myth... It makes it smaller!
ohamsie
Member
(10-15-2005, 06:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Shinoobi

That is a myth... It makes it smaller!

does mountain dew pitch black make it longer?
krypt0nian
Dragona's Dogma
(10-15-2005, 06:54 AM)
krypt0nian's Avatar
How long is she keeping the Dr. Pepper in her vagina?

That may be key here.
ElyrionX
a melancholic piano
a sea-blown wind
(10-15-2005, 07:42 AM)
ElyrionX's Avatar
I was always under the assumption that ALL girls' vagina smell? Isn't that right? Right?
MIMIC
Why won't homeless people take my money????????
(10-15-2005, 08:04 AM)
MIMIC's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sapienshomo

Where I come from, this urban legend has it's male counterpart: Drinking Mountain Dew makes you impotent!

In elementary, we always used to talk about how "Yellow 5" makes your dick smaller.
J2 Cool
Member
(10-15-2005, 08:17 AM)
J2 Cool's Avatar

Originally Posted by MIMIC

In elementary, we always used to talk about how "Yellow 5" makes your dick smaller.

I think it's sperm. And elementary! Who the hell was gonna claim they were hung in elementary? There had to be more important conversation than small penis Mountain Dew. Like the identity of the white ranger. :lol
Otaking
Member
(10-15-2005, 10:44 PM)

Originally Posted by J2 Cool

I think it's sperm. And elementary! Who the hell was gonna claim they were hung in elementary? There had to be more important conversation than small penis Mountain Dew. Like the identity of the white ranger. :lol

You're damn right we were worried about the white ranger's identity. Our whole group was talking about it. Blew our minds when we found out that it was Tommy...again.

But all jokes aside, this was actually mentioned in my elementary too. I guess even as children they felt the need to have dick comparing contests. But if it's yellow 5 that does it, then would that mean Mellow Yellow is the same, or does it not contain yellow 5?
Bowser
Member
(10-15-2005, 10:46 PM)
Bowser's Avatar

Originally Posted by Otaking

You're damn right we were worried about the white ranger's identity. Our whole group was talking about it. Blew our minds when we found out that it was Tommy...again.

Damn, I remember that episode.
Ford Prefect
GAAAAAAAAY
(10-15-2005, 10:50 PM)
Ford Prefect's Avatar
I always heard it in regards to Mellow Yellow (but ultimately to Yellow 5).

















andkimberlyfaintedshewassohappyomg
Himuro
Banned
(10-15-2005, 10:52 PM)
:lol

No it's not shower and brushing the pussy that makes them smell. Also smell can be related to heredity and your diet! Atleast that'what I think.
sly
Banned
(10-15-2005, 11:12 PM)
Question: People who eat loads of garlic usually have have garlic breath; I heard its because the garlic smell actually oozes out of their pores. Does that mean women who eat lots of garlic will have garlic scented vaginas?

Thread Tools