• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPDIF

Jesus how sensitive are you?

I meant real gamer friends as in my real-life friends. Not some PR person.

There's so many people waiting in the queue is all I meant.

Not sensitive at all. Just curious and wanted to get a bit of clarification on what you meant.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
We have a product for people who get rejected for NeoGaf, its called Reddit

chapeauylj9j.gif

Will he get banned for self promotion when he creates threads that link to stories he wrote in his blog?

Also, in before "Sony has a history of over promising and under delivering" when it comes to hardware. I am sorry, but his posts are going to get shredded on here. Especially if he starts about how Xbox One is this powerful, there is no difference, we have the smartest developers and engineers ever conceived, blah blah blah.

I liked him until the grabbed Angry Joe's mic, and began interviewing him. That is one of the most disrespectful things you can do on camera and someone with his experience should have been able to keep his cool.

Okay, so why is he called "Major?" Does he actually have military experience, or is it more of a superficial designation, like Captain Crunch?

Did two tours in the console wars. Was on the frontline. Earned his stripes when he dove directly on top of a red ringing 360 in an attempt to fix it using his own version of the towel trick.

I can't see a picture.

Damn it, perfectly good joke ruined. :p

todd360

He will be a junior right? Or will he get special treatment?

anyways i want a 'I welcome thee to major truthfacts" thread if he isn't a junior.

What if his username isn't "Major Nelson"? What if he doesn't identify himself?

What if...he's already here??

I see a The Thing blood test situation coming up here.

Welcome to gaf Larry you are a brave soul.

Haha, well if it seems like I tend to cut the Xbox One some slack, it's because I have a very good friend developing for the machine as a first party.

I have a friend working on the Xbone as well and he is harder on it than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom