• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All GTA V leaked screens and video go here, and only here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckoner

It looks like so, but I would love to have a confirmation that the character controls similar to what we saw on Max Payne 3. It had the greatest action gameplay I have ever experienced. So much fun

Macro.

Banned
Wtf people are posting shit to vine yet no real leaks? I dont understand but dont care..

Does not seem like the post of somebody that does not care.

Either way the copy is a legit version that a lucky customer got their hands on. They are just enjoying it and sharing some highlights with us on Vine.

Nothing more.

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
Hnnnng Looks insane for 360 version!!! If it's as smooth as it looks why would I need a next gen version! it looks crazy good already!

Hype exploding!

nick nacc

Banned
I hope the car damage is more devastating than that clip seemed. These cars look like they got no weight and are invincible. I'm hope I am mistaken. There are going to be more GTA 4 lovers when this comes out I feel lol

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Looks amazing. I would love him to buy some new clothes and maybe go get a haircut and beard.

SHADES

God damn, need this game right now!

Looking better than I expected, hopefully I'll get a call today or tomorrow (fingers crossed). Did Jsticks get console banned for this?

RanoNL

I watched all Vines. Man, I'm so hyped right now. I don't know if I want the PS4 this year. So much to do.

Are there download sites where they offer 30 min. of gameplay?

God damn, need this game right now!

Looking better than I expected, hopefully I'll get a call today or tomorrow (fingers crossed). Did Jsticks get console banned for this?

Yes.

But apparently he got banned because he uploaded videos early and not for playing it early.

The car damage does seem a bit underwhelming compared to previous GTAs. Then again, it's possible that higher driving skill like Franklin's results in lower car damage as well as smoother handling.

Abriael

Banned
The funny part is. Is there an actual rule on the Xbox 360 TOS against uploading videos of games on an independent service?

I'm quite sure there isn't

p3tran

Banned
They are having problems copying disc 2 the footage we are seeing are from legit copies.

I really doubt that rumor, because if that was the case they would have uploaded disk 1.

all footage we have is only from legit copies, game hasnt been pirated yet.

I’m so overwhelmed...

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Coolwhip

Banned
Does this game come with an Expansion Pack? Weird to see it look like this, when most open world games on PS360 look like crap.

Yep, looks like GTA car damage. Hood up->Smoking engine->Flaming Engine->Exploding car.

The car damage in GTAIV was very, very good. Lots of area specific damage from scratches to dents to full on bashed up front and back ends that would affect your steering and/or top speed. That Vine video looks incredibly toned down from GTAIV Disappointing. Hopefully he modded the car or that was just a weird collision, because I know GTAIV had more deformation than that.

Denzar

Well, I know what I'll be doing at work today.

Checking this thread out every 2 minutes.

It's going to be a productive day!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I'll wait to see more car hits to determine how I feel about car collision damage. The main thing I wondered with that wall head-on hit was if you still fly out the windshields. Led to some funny moments but I wouldn't miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom