• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Five] new Deep Down screenshots

Dat 2094 New York

deepdown2.jpg

deepdown.jpg

9966490013_16020ed3b3_o.jpg

9966387834_8c4b956dc3_o.jpg

9966347835_ab129b4667_o.jpg

Thanks Dualshockers

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Not new dude.

dualshockers is such a terrible site.

Sulik2

They really are basically just copying the premise of AC aren't they? Hopefully they keep the story crazy fun and don't just get all stupid with it like AC3 did.

Nozem

The dungeon sections should be played with the Oculus Rift, and the modern day sections without. Would be an interesting switch.

Dennis

Banned
Wasn't this game about dragons and dungeons and such?

Looks good by the way. Would look even better with higher res and more AA though.

bob page

Looks really bad. Some of you guys need to turn off the blinders and just accept that this game doesn't look good right now.

This is really far away from being finished, stop complaining.

So are tons of other next-gen games we've seen, yet they don't look as half-assed as this. The art design isn't good, either.

PureGone

Banned
Looks really bad. Some of you guys need to turn off the blinders and just accept that this game doesn't look good right now.

So are tons of other next-gen games we've seen, yet they don't look as half-assed as this. The art design isn't good, either.

The only game as far out as this is TitanFall...

Now compare budgets.

Durante

I really don't think this looks bad. The IQ is seriously disappointing, but the lighting and materials are very nice (like in most Deep Down media).

Quirah

deep what? isn't deep down is a medieval rpg game?

i don't know much about game but first trailer was looks like that.

Horp

deepdown.jpg

Ease up on the bump depth there on the dark wooden floor, fellas

It really looks like the grains go deep *sunglasses* down in the wood.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
The apartment of a thousand different textures. Sending my inner hobbyist interior designing into some kind of vomit fit. ALL DIFFERENT WOOD GRAINS. GRANITE RIDGES. GLASS. METAL. CONCRETE. ALL THE THINGS. HUUURRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Blinck

This honestly doesn't look next gen, it's just disapointing overall, not only technically but also art-direction wise - what's up with using so many types of wood on the floor of an apartment? Looks extremely confusing.
There seems to be a lack of shadows and the AO it's extremely blown out. The reflections on the floor seem to overlap the AO and also completely ignore the chair, which looks like it's just floating in there.

This is so far form the first demo they showed at Sony's PS4 reveal it's not even funny.

Top Bottom