• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really the only failure of the show (in season 2) is that they've totally abandoned the fact that Oliver Queen has distinctly left-liberal politics in the comics. That's supposed to be a pretty defining aspect of his character.

That's probably, as I think was already said, something that's going to be coming about in season three.

"To honor my mother's memory" and so on.

ReiGun

Willa Holland ‏@Willaaaah 16m
I love my mommy #moiraforever

Bl9ddLbCMAAy1zh.jpg

Very reminiscent of the Dark Knight Rises trailer. And because Oli isn't limping any more, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that he too will use a Bat Leg Brace. Also as much as I'm digging Rochev's Ravager suit, I'm kinda bummed out it's not actually Rose under the mask. Though that's not to say that we won't see her in the future. Either way, I'm hyped for next week.

Wiktor

Very reminiscent of the Dark Knight Rises trailer. And because Oli isn't limping any more, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that he too will use a Bat Leg Brace. Also as much as I'm digging Rochev's Ravager suit, I'm kinda bummed out it's not actually Rose under the mask. Though that's not to say that we won't see her in the future. Either way, I'm hyped for next week.

I think there will be significant time skip, couple weeks at least between this episode and the next. Oliver leg healed, him dissapearing, Blood becoming mayor etc, all of this points to some time skip

ReiGun

We might have dodged a bullet with the choice moment.

I mean, imagine if it was Felicity and Diggle instead of Moira and Thea.

Tucah

you speak so well
RIP Moira, she was in top form this episode and I'll be sad to see her go (why couldn't it have been Thea :( ?). I wasn't the biggest fan of the Roy stuff or the flashbacks but Moira being a boss and the surprising ending (I figured something like that would happen eventually but definitely not until the finale).

Volotaire

So there's a rumour going around that in the finale... (Probably major spoilers if true)
Slade kidnaps both Thea and Moira, Slade then makes Oliver choose who lives and who dies, at this point Moira says Slade should just kill her and well you can guess what happens after that.

Does it sound plausible? You guys feel it's bs?

Well damn. I didn't expect this to go down this early in the series if it was true. Still made for an awesome scene.

Raxious

Holy fuck that episode :eek:

Also, regarding the finale ( My thoughts ) :

I have the feeling that we'll see Oliver + Malcolm vs Slade. Hell, looking at the way Blood is looking at the mask as if he's feeling uncomfortable, I might even see him redeeming himself as well, but getting killed by Slade.

I'm mad that Moira had to die. She was so goddamn sexy and pleasure to look at. She was one of the better characters and the actress that played her did an excellent job. I don't know how the show can recover from it.

We knew it coming but not like that and I was expecting this to happen a bit later actually. But Ollie's wah wah is out there. Slade puts an end to that too. That's just what Based Gods do after all.

Oh it's just begun! Look at that pic above. How could it not end in a incestuous fling?

DIS GON BE GUD!!

Got damn...I haven't been Legit Shook in a long time.....

Like literally I'm usually making noises and shit when stuff happens....I was completely silent...

Mommy & Me

It had been sometime after that tragic event and Thea hadn't left her room. All she could do was see that horrific vision of that night every time she closed her eyes. She tried to remember the good and she just couldn't. All she could see was that one moment where all her hope evaporated away. There was no one to comfort her. No one to wipe her tears away. No one to bring her any salvation from these dark feelings. All she could do was cry. Thea was wiped clean of any positive emotions. Just deep in her despair. Thea wished to be free of this burden of darkness. And then she heard a familiar voice.

"Thea! Thea!" The voice called out.

"Remember me as I was. Remember the special times we shared together." It said.

"Mom! Mom, where are you?!" Thea replied.

"I'm always here for you sweetheart. In every way." The voice said.

In that moment something in Thea triggered and she was able to remember those special times. With the one she truly loved. For a brief moment she remembered how special she felt when in Moira's loving embrace. A familiar sensation then washed over Thea. For her, it was a true sense of liberation from her despair. And she herself knew how to fully embrace this special feeling that was now a part of her being.

Her left hand cupped one of the mounds of her chest while her right worked its way down to her pleasure center. Once her hand made it to her special spot she remembered how she tingled when Moira's touch became one with her very soul. This was all the invitation Thea needed to relish in this wonderful feeling while ravishing herself into pure bliss.

And in that one moment when everything had reached its climax...

"MOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" could be heard echoing through the Queen mansion.

As Thea came down from the emotional bliss this moment brought her she remembered how much those special times with Moira made her complete. And even though the reality was different from the one she wished, she knew that the memories would see her through.

Bl9ddLbCMAAy1zh.jpg

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
- After these past couple episodes I'm more than a little tempted to write a "Willa Holland's conversations with the Arrow Writers" a la my Laurel piece.

- "She reminds me so much of me after I came home." No shit. Her character is a superfluous female clone of yours.

- Those flashbacks were straight up Soap Opera. I cannot imagine how a Ollie lovechild in this show could end up being a positive and I'm wondering if they're gonna go the Angel route and have the kid involved with some time travel shenanigans related to The Flash and have him show up as a mysterious teenager/adult.

- Always figured Moira would die this season, but it was a done deal after "I know." Sucks. She was easily the best female character/actor and a boss 'til the end. This further convinces me of the following with the worst actor of the show.
- Sara will survive this season. She may leave to go join The League and come back as a conflicted villain down the line, but she's definitely going to survive. Slade doing "the choice" between Sara/Laurel would have made perfect sense for the story and his character, so them using it on Moira/Thea means she ain't gonna die.

- "CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE"

Definitely agree with this, but we'll see in the next 3 episodes.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Someone should make a super cut of Slades final act bomb drops from this season, its easily my favourite part of the entire show.

Nothing left for him to do now except kill Ollie and rename the show Deathstroke.

Nothing left for him to do now except kill Ollie and rename the show Deathstroke.

As unlikely as this is, Iwould love for it to happen. Especially if the alternative is less Slade, or even worse, no Slade at all.

He's become the Batiatus of Arrow. He's had such an impact it's hard to imagine the show without him.

Tabby

So I'm watching the promo and
who's Diggle talking to when he says "We need you to find Oliver Queen."
Sara's bailed and Roy's still bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom