• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

ALM5252

I have the game, but don't have any of my 3DS' with me at the moment. Got the game on launch but haven't played it. :'(

Anyways, when I start. I'm going with Chespin, Torchic, and Squirtle.
For trades, would anyone who is far enough to breed trade me eggs for Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur and Charmander? I would appreciate it A LOT. :)

Ooh. Also a Pichu egg. I love Pichu! haha :D

Asking now because...I don't know. Lol :)

Fake Edit: Are Bonsly's available in X and Y? Because if there is one Pokemon I'm gonna really want in my team, it's a Bonsly.

Dawg

I'll take one

You have Growlithes? Man, how do you get
fucking
Growlithes, and how is my party not full of them at this point?

Really? Awesome. I can give you a Pokemon with a Fire Stone if you want.

i need one asap

I'll take one. FC is 2878-9588-3067

You guys are next on my list. Currently breeding like crazy (read: running the entire route near daycare up and down :p)

decaf

Froakies available!

Looking for Chespin, Fennekin, Charmander, Squirtle

I have two females and three males to trade. I'm only looking to trade the females for other females at the moment - sorry!

Froakie ♀ Hasty
Froakie ♀ Modest
Froakie ♂ Hardy
Froakie ♂ Hardy
Froakie ♂ Lax

FC: 1203-9315-3113 (Danny)
PM me with your FC if interested!

Hedge

You guys are next on my list. Currently breeding like crazy (read: running the entire route near daycare up and down :p)

You're doing God's work, son. My FC is 1521 - 3177 - 1350. Whenever you're ready. I'll be wondertrading the entire night like an addict.

entremet

To be honest, I've had much success with requests on GTS itself.

I'll start trading more postgame, though.

Baby steps.

Fireblend

Banned
I have Growlithes.

You want Growlithes? I got 'em.

I'm your man for Growlithes.

Holy shit man. Of course I want one. Who wouldn't want a Growlithe? PM me when you have a free slot. I think I already added you. I can't offer much in return tho.

Edit: A ditto would be nice too.

xeleion

Neo Member
I have Growlithes.

You want Growlithes? I got 'em.

I'm your man for Growlithes.

I definitely need two Growlithes, preferably one male and one female.

I can't offer much because I'm not that far in the game, but I can offer you Pokerus.

Hedge

5472-7252-6807

Currently have five eggs. Now to hatch them... :p

Added too. FC is above. xD

Are you breeding for nature, IV or shiny, since you're not just trading the eggs and letting people hatch them themselves to spare you from the work? :p

xeleion

Neo Member
I have X and I can try to take some requests for version exclusives. I'm not that far in the game, so if you need anything that's past Route 10 I may not be able to accommodate you immediately.

However, I also have Pokerus.

Currently looking for Gibles, Charmanders, Larvitars, Dittos, and Y exclusives.

PM me some details and your FC and I'll respond in the order I get them.

4742-5670-9748

ivysaur12

Banned
Looking for Togepi/Togetic and/or Ditto. Any nature is fine. Ideally a female Togepi/tic. Will trade sexual favors. I have a Jolly female Goomy, Hard female Gible, and Quiet female Shelgon.

FC: 3540 - 0044 - 0952

aett

I'd love to get a Magnemite much earlier than you're supposed to catch them. That's my favorite Electric line.

1461-6208-4358

Dawg

Added first five growlithe people except for Trixx, gimme yo code :p

The growlithes have hatched so feel free to start a trade with me.

edit: Pick "Yes" for gamechat :p

Neiteio

OK, so I now have a Ditto and a male Fennekin. It's been a while since I've bred Pokémon -- do I just throw them both in the Day Care and then run around a lot until the egg appears, and then run around some more with the egg? Is there a way to speed up the process? And a way to breed particular natures?

Hedge

OK, so I now have a Ditto and a male Fennekin. It's been a while since I've bred Pokémon -- do I just throw them both in the Day Care and then run around a lot until the egg appears, and then run around some more with the egg? Is there a way to speed up the process? And a way to breed particular natures?

In earlier games you could have a pokemon with the ability Flame Body in your party, and it would speed up the hatching of the egg. :)

Dawg

Put Ditto in daycare, then Fennekin. Then run around (I would advice you to go left/right the entire time, the daycare route is great) till the daycare guy outside looks at you.

And then you keep going left <-> right with your bike until stuff hatches :p

teeny

Would some kind soul help me evolve my pumpkaboo and then trade it back to me? I could help you evolve something if you want to.

Neiteio

Put Ditto in daycare, then Fennekin. Then run around (I would advice you to go left/right the entire time, the daycare route is great) till the daycare guy outside looks at you.

And then you keep going left <-> right with your bike until stuff hatches :p
Oh that's right, it is a straight shot left and right along the lake. Awesome!

Thanks for the Growlithe Dawg!
yo dawg you mean 'growlithe dawg' as in 'a growlithe who is a dawg,' dawg, or do you mean 'growlithe dawg' as in 'growlithe, from dawg,' in which case I recommend commas... dawg

NZerker12

I have 3 fennekins for trade if anyone wants one. A squirtle would be good but, if not thats alright.

my fc is: 2552-1636-9003

Neiteio

Someone should take the obamamakeitrain.gif and replace Obama's head with Dawg's avatar and the dollar bills with Growlithe sprites.

Top Bottom