• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The kinect accessory you asked for GAF

PDP has an accessory GAF crowd sourced back this past spring practically LOL.

•Optimized solution for clip mounting the Xbox One Kinect Sensor
•Optimal for flat panel HDTV's
•Fast, easy installation
•No tools required
•Blocks both RGB and IR cameras

71EmtUti2UL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FYMTUQY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Mr-Joker

Banned
Wouldn't it be cheaper not to buy the Xbone, or just wait for Microsoft to release one without Kinect bundle in? :|

Fotos

We actually need a cover on the Kinect camera? Are you serious? Honestly, NO ONE CARES TO WATCH YOU PLAY A FUCKING VIDEO GAME. Ridiculous.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
We actually need a cover on the Kinect camera? Are you serious? Honestly, NO ONE CARES TO WATCH YOU PLAY A FUCKING VIDEO GAME. Ridiculous.

It's so you don't accidentally drunk skype your ex while you have no clothes on.

Tesseract

Banned
what if i cover myself in fire extinguisher nitrogen sauce like that guy in tremors 2 to block out the vision camera i'm pretty sure it only sees heat and sound waves so if i stay still and maximum cold i will be invisible.

Salex_

That logic. Mind if you give me your address so I can install a few cameras in all of your rooms? Who cares to watch you cook, sleep, watch tv, or take a shit? Fuck that, just throw your window blinds in the garbage and unlock your door. No one cares about you or your house while you're doing things.

We're slowly getting rid of all of our privacy and people are acting like no one will try to take advantage of it...lol.

oatmeal

Banned
And what about the mic?

XE70oOM.jpg

Haha.

When I used to play MVP Baseball on the GameCube with my brother, we would joke that it was listening whenever we were throwing a no-hitter against the computer and then miraculously it would get a hit.

So I ended up putting ear muffs on it, and kept them there for years.

Fotos

That logic. Mind if you give me your address so I can install a few cameras in all of your rooms? Who cares to watch you cook, sleep, watch tv, or take a shit? Fuck that, just throw your window blinds in the garbage and unlock your door. No one cares about you or your house while you're doing things.

We're slowly getting rid of all of our privacy and people are acting like no one will try to take advantage of it...lol.

Because Microsoft sifts through millions of people's cameras. Who would be watching you?

Xenon

Here I thought I wanted a light gun for a House of the Dead game where I could dodge projectiles and monster attacks.

Top Bottom