• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

veras

Oops, no dress for sale in my town and I didn't prepare by ordering one

Guess I'm not getting a patched dress :(

Chopper

Managed to get everything with little fuss. The hardest part was finding Jack each time. Great event.

It's really odd that the Patched Pants are the only clothes registered in the catalogue.

So, no catalogue registration for: Patched Shoes, Patched Shirt, Patched Hat, Patched Dress, Old Flooring or Old Wallpaper. All are worth keeping though.

SuperSah

Banned
A few screenshots from the event. I went through hell getting these, so appreciate them. :p

BX8G3w_CYAA9w0l.jpg

Here's the entire set in one room!

2x Skeleton
1x Cauldron

Spares.

BX8IEUQCYAAvd0x.jpg

These are all the Pumpkin masks!

BX8IaeTCYAAQCt2.jpg

Display of Patched clothing and a cheeky Jack in the Box eyeing me up!

Overall, awesome event. Lasts a good 2 hours and is really enjoyable.

Ok, guys, I quickly did the DLC Nintendo zone in Europe before it expires tonight and it was the Cat Tower.

How often does this change? Once a week or more? Looks like everyone will get the DLC eventually, it looks like...

Oh, and I got my lollipop. :)

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Got everything now. I'm left with lots of candy. I wish Jack didn't disappear every time....

I'm keeping one candy and one lollipop as a memento.

Animekatt

A few screenshots from the event. I went through hell getting these, so appreciate them. :p

Here's the entire set in one room!

2x Skeleton
1x Cauldron

Spares.

These are all the Pumpkin masks!

Display of Patched clothing and a cheeky Jack in the Box eyeing me up!

Overall, awesome event. Lasts a good 2 hours and is really enjoyable.

Nice work. Still trying to nab my first piece of furniture.

Oh, guys, did you know that Island Tours are fixed on days? For example, if you get some tours tomorrow, well, next year the tours will be just the same on that day...

Coldsnap

My girlfriend has a pretty extensive dress collection that I can turn into Patchwork Dress.. if anyone wants one. Not sure if it catalogs though?

Velcro Fly

A couple minutes until Halloween starts in my town

Hoping to get it mostly done in an hour because Charlie Brown is on in an hour and I always watch it.

Hoping I don't mess this up or anything. The whole getting junk items scares me and I don't want to lose a mask or something before I'm finished getting all the creepy stuff.

Here we go...

Velcro Fly

3 for 3 on lollipops.

Saving and quitting to get other villagers in their houses.

I messed up on Samson but I won the game he wanted to play so I got an extra candy.

Okay the November DLC in Europe is ...

The Fedora Chair?

Hmz, that's strange...

Can't be right, right? Isn't this the same everyone gets?

What would NA get now? They already got it in Spotpass...

Velcro Fly

6 or 6 on lollipops.

Think I'm going to work on all 10 creepy and then get the other stuff for losing games to villagers.

This event is really fun. Can't wait to mail my villagers some extra Spooky stuff when this is all over with!

Chopper

The scariest part of Halloween is starting alt resetting tomorrow morning. I'm terrified I'm gonna fuck it up.

Wolfe, is your peppy sheep in boxes tomorrow?

Coldsnap

Haven't gotten a jack in the box yet.. I'm wearing a full patchwork set and a pumpkin head, talking to villagers and loosing on purpose.

Chopper

Haven't gotten a jack in the box yet.. I'm wearing a full patchwork set and a pumpkin head, talking to villagers and loosing on purpose.
You need a full inventory. Go get a load of shells off the beach. One of them will turn into a Jack in the Box if you lose a game and you are already wearing patchwork stuff and/or a pumpkin head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom