• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack |OT| Playin' Knack in my Tub!

Tsundere

Banned
rfT8Vst.jpg

eyS4oaA.jpgA

remotetub2b.gif

7RjTkVW.jpg

JzA7ZAg.jpg

IGN 5.9 /10

Game Informer 8.25/10

GameTrailers 5/10

Kotaku: Yes, you should play this game

GameSpot 4/10

PS Nation 8/10

Joystiq 1.5/5

Eurogamer 4/10

Destructoid 7/10

Polygon 6/10

Rev3 3/5

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Simple and to the point. Nice to have a platformer on launch.

Do we have any background story or anything?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
After I replayed some Crash Bandicoot on my Vita, I can't wait to get my hands on Knack.

R3TRODYCE

Cool beans, my copy got mailed out today from Amazon so I get to look at it for 4 days before I get to play it.

Peterthumpa

I really want to buy this but I'm expecting NFS Rivals reviews to see who's gonna get my money. Killzone Shadow Fall already bought though. :)

You can see the aliasing in the header, no longer buying! Wonder what lasting value if in any the game will have. Hoping to grab it at target as my free game so any reservations are lessened quiet a bit. Bummer the framerate is so inconsistent though, hopefully they've got that worked out at this point.

JimiNutz

Banned
I really want to love this but I just can't get excited for it. Something about the gameplay just looks boring.

It also really makes me wish that we could have a new Crash Bandicoot.

Still will keep an eye on this because if it gets positive feedback then I may give it a try.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If Ear is working on one (I will PM him), I'll just merge this one into that one and he can have the OT (sorry Tsundere :)). But if not, then we don't have to worry about it. So many rules.

Please stop talking about meta stuff like why he is or isn't a junior and that other stuff. I'll sort it out.

grapetile

Neo Member
Looking forward to it! I've heard really good things from people who have had hands on at different expos. Definitely picking it up day one.

Top Bottom