Game Informer: 10/10
As I'm not sure which content from Game Informer is allowed to be posted here, I will simply leave the score.
Oh God I'm so excited for this game!
Edit: Thanks to Murrah for details from the other thread. If it's okay to post them I will post them in a few.
- Surprised at Nintendo's willingness to shake up Zelda formulas
- Loved the item rental/purchase system; makes it genuinely scary when you're about to die
- Heart piece puzzles are still clever despite having access to all the items whenever you want
- No more map items to grab in dungeons, layout is shown right away; doesn't dumb down the experience
- Seemed to really love the turning-Link-into-a-drawing mechanic; says it forces you to look at the entire game from a different point of view instead of just solving puzzles and moving on
- "As if some of the best dungeons in Zelda history weren't enough, they typically end with some of the best bosses Link has ever encountered"
- Some bosses return from LttP, most are brand new
- Completely free to do dungeons in whatever order, no number system or NPCs that tell you where to go next
- Freeing to wander the map and explore at your leisure
- World map laid out in same manner as LttP, but not copy-paste job; lots of tweaks to aid traversal and exploration
- "I wouldn't change anything about this game"
Edit: oh yeah 10/10